BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Addie J.
Parkville, MD
I am a HUGE Ave enough fan. Their products are so gentle on the skin and they make your skin feel absolutely wonderful!
Shelby P.
Richmond Hill, GA
This product really helps smooth my skin and reduce signs of redness bumps etc. to give me a better looking complextion
Laiken M.
Love this. Makes my face feel fresh and clean. Doesn't feel like I have to wash my face multiple times to get it clean!
Sherella T.
Pontiac, MI
I love this product. It's light and affordable. It smooths my skin and has evened my tone. It's gentle and smells good.
Haley L.
I like the scent of this wash, but it doesn't do much for acne. It's gentle and would be nice if you have clear skin.
Brandy T.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love the aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser! It gets my face squeaky clean and helps prevent breakouts!
Morgan R.
Emporia , KS
I have been using this for over a year. It is oil and soap free, yet strong enough to take off my makeup. Eyes and all.
Kaleigh H.
Aveeno is the best for sensitive oily skin, I swear by this product. A great formula that cleans, but doesn't irritate.
Rachel M.
Akron, OH
I love this foaming cleanser. It is easy to use and removes all my make up and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Julie S.
I LOVE this cleanser!!! The scent is subtle but nice, doesn't burn your eyes, seems to really be working nicely for me!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??