BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lataysha F.
Mesa, AZ
I love how it is a foaming cleanser. It does not have a overpowering scent. It leaves my skin clear,soft and radiant
Erika C.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down my favorite gentle cleanser. So light and foamy, and highly effective at clearing my skin. So refreshing!
Leticia P.
I really like this product. This doesn't give me any breakage. I usually tend to use this one more than other brands.
Daisy T.
Janesville, WI
I love how the foam feels on my skin & it helps make my skin feel smooth. It's very refreshing & it also smells good
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love this cleanser! I love the foaming aspect and feel the formula is very gentle on my sensitive skin! Try it out!
Clara M.
Really good cream, drys fast and dont let your skin sticky, i really likr it and ill buy it sgain, i love this brand
perla R.
Omg i love this product it smells so good! i love that its very sensitive to my acne prone skin and it last so long!
Ivy Z.
New York
Did very slightly improve my acne and cleared up acne scars a little, but overall, I was disappointed in the results.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
My daughter uses this who has except and sensitive skin and she loves it, gentle on her face and causes zero redness
Sarah S.
Galatia, IL
This product smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Plus my homegirl Jennifer Aniston leaves me shook.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??