Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
I've used this cleanser for some time. It doesn't dry out my skin like some acne cleansers do. The smell isn't very strong.
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
I love the way this soap feels on my skin. Its light and fresh for a daily face wash. Keeps my skin clear, clear and soft.
Alexandra C.
This product is very foamy as previously stated however, I felt like it could have done more as far as cleansing my skin.
Vicky F.
I love this product and It's the best for my sensitive skin. For best results I use this with the overnight moisturizer.
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff i bought it because i was breaking out and it works so good. I used it twice a day. I just bought another one.
Danya G.
I did not like it it dried me out and did nothing for my skin it did not meet my expectations ive tried better cleansers
Ana M.
Chatsworth, CA
I have used this for years. Very affordable and perfect for Combination skin to normal.
It really helps avoid blemishes.
Claudia B.
smells great, leaves face feeling fresh and smooth right ater every use. One of my favorite brands. Love the lotion too.
Christina N.
Van Nuys, CA
It does what it's supposed to but it does make my skin feel a bit dry. But that's something a little moisturizer can fix!
Emma M.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite foaming cleanser. It's so gentle and doesn't leave your skin with that taught feeling after washing.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??