BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Haley L.
I like the scent of this wash, but it doesn't do much for acne. It's gentle and would be nice if you have clear skin.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I've been suffering with acne for a very long time ms nothing works, I've tried this and it's so gentle and non drying!
Jess A.
Ontario, CA
Really like using this product. I use it with my clearasonic brush and gets deep in my pores for a fresh clean feeling.
Morgan A.
Burlingame
By far my favorite cleanser, just bought it last week and I’ve already seen dramatic changes in my face. Love love love
Laiken M.
Love this. Makes my face feel fresh and clean. Doesn't feel like I have to wash my face multiple times to get it clean!
Julie S.
I LOVE this cleanser!!! The scent is subtle but nice, doesn't burn your eyes, seems to really be working nicely for me!
Sherella T.
Pontiac, MI
I love this product. It's light and affordable. It smooths my skin and has evened my tone. It's gentle and smells good.
Rachel M.
Wooster, OH
I love this foaming cleanser. It is easy to use and removes all my make up and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Caitlin M.
Bahama, NC
I use this every night before bed and it's helped keep my skin clear and soft. And it helps a lot with discoloring
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
My daughter uses this who has except and sensitive skin and she loves it, gentle on her face and causes zero redness
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??