BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I really love how this cleanser evens out my skin and the foam is nice to feel. It isn't harsh and even smells nice too!
Ana M.
Chatsworth, CA
I have used this for years. Very affordable and perfect for Combination skin to normal.
It really helps avoid blemishes.
sharonbridget n.
Portland, OR
This product i love. Cleanses very well while still leaving skin smooth and soft. Also feels like it brightens a little
Julie S.
I LOVE this cleanser!!! The scent is subtle but nice, doesn't burn your eyes, seems to really be working nicely for me!
Sarah G.
I always feel really clean after using this product. I love the foam feeling and it does overly dry my skin. I like it
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I've been suffering with acne for a very long time ms nothing works, I've tried this and it's so gentle and non drying!
Morgan A.
Burlingame
By far my favorite cleanser, just bought it last week and I’ve already seen dramatic changes in my face. Love love love
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
I love the foamy wash. It keeps my skin clear and definitely notice my skin tone is more even when I use these products
Shelby P.
Richmond Hill, GA
This product really helps smooth my skin and reduce signs of redness bumps etc. to give me a better looking complextion
Haley L.
I like the scent of this wash, but it doesn't do much for acne. It's gentle and would be nice if you have clear skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??