BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Claudia B.
Chicago
smells great, leaves face feeling fresh and smooth right ater every use. One of my favorite brands. Love the lotion too.
Alexandra C.
This product is very foamy as previously stated however, I felt like it could have done more as far as cleansing my skin.
Emilee D.
Fairborn, OH
I love this cleanser, doesn't leave my skin too dry. Helps keep my skin clean from breakouts. Would definitely recommend.
Kailey W.
I enjoy this cleanser just because it is foaming but I am never sure if it is even working because there is no exfoliant
Vicky F.
I love this product and It's the best for my sensitive skin. For best results I use this with the overnight moisturizer.
Ruth Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
This cleanser is perfect! I use this one during the summer and the calming one when it gets colder and my face gets dry.
Robin M.
Amesbury, MA
This cleanser is great for keeping my adult acne at bay. Not too drying and has a pleasant scent. I won't use any other!
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I really love how this cleanser evens out my skin and the foam is nice to feel. It isn't harsh and even smells nice too!
Danya G.
I did not like it it dried me out and did nothing for my skin it did not meet my expectations ive tried better cleansers
I have super sensitive skin and this product didn't break me out. It doesn't help with the already existing acne though.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??