BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Estefany V.
I love using this after I remove all my makeup! My face just feels clean and soft. My complexion has never looked better
emily w.
El Cajon, CA
It felt like nothing on my skin. I still felt my dirty skin and the foaming bubble just fall ff your face. don't reccomed
Ruth Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
This cleanser is perfect! I use this one during the summer and the calming one when it gets colder and my face gets dry.
Christina N.
Van Nuys, CA
It does what it's supposed to but it does make my skin feel a bit dry. But that's something a little moisturizer can fix!
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff i bought it because i was breaking out and it works so good. I used it twice a day. I just bought another one.
I have super sensitive skin and this product didn't break me out. It doesn't help with the already existing acne though.
Robin M.
Amesbury, MA
This cleanser is great for keeping my adult acne at bay. Not too drying and has a pleasant scent. I won't use any other!
Danya G.
I did not like it it dried me out and did nothing for my skin it did not meet my expectations ive tried better cleansers
Claudia B.
Chicago
smells great, leaves face feeling fresh and smooth right ater every use. One of my favorite brands. Love the lotion too.
DaStoney A.
I love this brand and everything they sale! I got this from Walmart at a very cheap price. Feels really good on the skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??