BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Diamond G.
New Orleans, LA
I used this product for my night and day routine. There's actually a good amount of product provided in the bottle that lasts for a month. This actually was my first time using the product. It was inexpensive but when I continuously used it I would break out more.
Autumn S.
Barnesville, OH
I have been using this product for about three weeks now and I absolutely love it! I noticed a change in my complexion after the first few uses and I have been only seeing improvement since. I use this in combination with the Clear Complexion Moisturizer. It really helps with the severe period breakouts.
N M.
Riverdale, GA
Makes my acne-prone skin feel smooth and it smells great! There's no greasy build-up after cleansing, but I do take care to use sparingly or else it, like many cleansers, will dry out my skin and cause further breakouts.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I've been using this cleanser since I was a teenager and my dermatologist recommended it to me. I love the foaminess, and since it is foam it lasts forever! It does a really good job of keeping my breakouts under control.
Salina C.
This is one of the best Foaming cleanser's I have ever used .It makes my skin so soft and does not break me out.I have very sensitive skin and very oily and acne prone skin.I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
D'Wayna D.
This stuff is amazing for sensitive skin, it gives you enough moisture without leaving your face greasy and oily. I purchase mine from Walmart and it's a bit pricey but well worth it, I recommend this product to everyone.
Mahrukh K.
This is the only facial cleanser that treats acne and blemishes, cleans properly, and doesn't dry out my skin! I have tried Neutrogena, Clean & Clear etc. and always go back to this! It is great for sensitive skin also.
Sarina G.
I LOVE this cleanser. The foam is perfect for those with oily skin like me! It also has acne fighting properties that work wonders for me. this is especially because it's all natural so it works well for sensitive skin!
Veronica B.
I used this foaming cleanser from Aveeno for my first two years of college and I went completely acne free. I love the foaming sensation and I love would it did for my skin. This thing lasted me so long and I am almost out of it. Need to go pick up another!
Gabrielle G.
Loxahatchee , FL
I find that this cleanser worked okay as just a normal cleanser but it was not spectacular. It smells great but might not go so well with someone who has skin that is sensitive to scents. Overall, it was an okay product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.