BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
I used to love this product so much but after my pregnancy it just doesn't work for me however it doesn't help my boyfriend.
TaSharri'El W.
I LOVVVVVVVVVE THIS STUFF IT LITERALLY WORKS AS SOON AS YOU REMOVE THE FOAM FTOM YOUR FACE AND IT DOESN'T IRRITATE THE SKIN!
Sarah C.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is so gentle on your skin and moisturizing at the same time! I am addicted to this stuff! It smells very calming as well
Megan H.
I love this. Helps fight breakouts and is a great way to remove my makeup. I use this morning and night. Mm drying and gentle
Alexandra B.
Very moisturizing unlike a lot of acne medicated facial cleansers. Really gentle on sensitive skin, and helped clear my acne.
Angie K.
Lexington, KY
I love this product! It is so gentle on the skin and keeps skin looking flawless and so bright! I would definitely recommend!
Erica M.
Pomona, CA
Just ran out of this I need to get more. Super gentle on skin and leaves me looking more radiant just like the bottle says :)
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Good for cleaning leftover makeup off..not for much else though. On a positive note, it is gentle so it didn't break me out!
Judith J.
Love this stuff!!great make up remover and leaves my face feeling super fresh and definetly helps prevent breakouts on me.
Marina M.
Denver, CO
I swear by anything Aveeno. Love this foaming cleanser. It's very gentle and doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??