BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda
I've used this cleanser for some time. It doesn't dry out my skin like some acne cleansers do. The smell isn't very strong.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Very easy to use and glad i try it and it got like a silky feel to it when you put it on and it doesn't overly dry my skin.
Elandrew F.
Love this product so much,I use it every day it makes my acne go away super fast and clears the makeup and dirt of my face
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love how none missy it can be just pump and your ready to start washing your face. The foam is light and Dosnt smell bad
Julie D.
Woodsfield, OH
Love this stuff!!! My go to facial cleanser. It works perfectly for sensitive skin. IT does not irritate or dry your skin.
Kimberly  D.
Cincinnati, OH
Thought it would feel better on my skin than it did, didn't like the smell and made my face feel sticky. Wouldn't buy again
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
This is an excellent product! So safe for sensitive skin, and I am able to use the product twice a day without any issues.
Lauren N.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This face wash was okay but I didn’t feel I️t completely cleaned my face all the way. Good for a lightweight clean though.
Brittney G.
Perfect for using while I'm pregnant and my skin is super sensitive. Removes oil and dirt without being so harsh. Love it!
Marina M.
Denver, CO
I swear by anything Aveeno. Love this foaming cleanser. It's very gentle and doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??