BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
LaQuishia M.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser has helped my face out alot so it has been very effective for me. Bought mines from Fred's about 6 or 7 months ago. Indeed it did meet all my expectations which was clearing, hydrating, and refreshing my skin. Soft and gentle on my skin which I love. This foam lathers really good. Honestly you only need one pump, small amount goes along way which gives you a 'bang for your buck'. This product is light weight and comes with simple instructions. I would definitely recommend to anyone! Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Alexis R.
I've had acne since I was 9 or 10, and was always given the strongest SA cleansers by my parents to try and help it.  I went to a dermatologist, used prescription creams, but always used very harsh cleansers.  I heard a little bit about how irritation can make facial acne more severe, so I decided to step back a bit and let my skin heal.  I tried a few other facial cleansers without SA and was an oily mess, so I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion cleanser as it was the lowest SA% I could find.  It's wonderful!  My skin actually feels clean after using it, without that tight feeling right out of the shower.  My acne has improved little by little, and I definitely notice a change for the worse anytime I have to use another product instead.
Elizabeth W.
Cincinnati , OH
I have been using this product for about two weeks now, and I am really happy with it so far. It's really gentle and has a very nice and light smell. It does not irritate my skin or cause any redness. Since adding this to my skincare routine, I have seen an improvement in my face. The only thing i dislike is when pumped out, it has a lot of bubbles. I have to pump it a good 3-4 times to get the amount I need because of all the bubbles. I have had other foaming facial cleanser and never had that issue. It may just be my bottle. I will have to see when I repurchase.
Valentina F.
Really nice cleanser and at a great price too! The neat thing about this cleanser is that it foamy, and has a great scent. Since I have used this cleanser, I have no problems with irritation. So if you have sensitive skin, like I do, really recommend this cleanser! Its built to remove makeup, and impurities without being as harsh as other cleansers. The only con about it is the amount of product, its too little. The package is great, but it runs out really fast! Other than that, I can say this is my favorite cleanser!
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I purchased the Aveeno clear complexion kit about 10 months ago. I'm just gonna mention that I have tried SO many high end skin care lines as well as drugstore. I never got the results I wanted UNTIL I was pointed in the direction of this kit! Since I started, my skin has NEVER been so clear. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, so some cleansers and moisturizers irritate my skin. This one is gentle but VERY effective! I have repurchased it a second time cause I use it so religiously! I highly recommend these products for anyone with ANY skin type!
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
I've been using this exclusively for about 2 weeks and I would definitely say I've noticed a difference in my skin it's more even I've also noticed a difference in the bumps I had are disappearing and less black heads and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be and my skin has a nice gliw to it now and for 10$ you can't beat it I have no complaints at all
Bhavna M.
If I could give this item more than five stars I would because I have never come across a cleanser I like more than this.  It truly does hold to its name and clear my complexion! I have switched to other products but always come back to this product because I not only feel like my skin is clean after washing my face with this, but the whole process is very pleasurable with the foam and all.  Very little goes a long way which I do appreciate!
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
I recently bought this product, and I love it. It doesn't dry out my skin after, although I still do apply a moisturizer afterwards. Great on sensitive skin, and has helped even my skin within a couple of weeks! There's no harsh smell either. Still using not through with it so I gave it 4 stars, but no complaints so far!
Cateline U.
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. It was not too high in price and a little will go a long way. It works very well for my skin and it doesn't try out my face. It makes my face feel very smooth and I really like the foaming effect. I have a hard time finding face wash products that actually work me and I have finally found this one that does work. I will for sure be continuing to use this product.
Sherlock C.
I picked up this cleanser because I heard Aveeno is very gentle with the skin and I have sensitive skin. I liked it because it was lightweight, felt super gentle, and didn't dry out my face like other acne-focused cleansers do.  It also had a very pleasant clean smell. I will say that it wasn't as effective as other cleansers at clearing up my face, but nevertheless I enjoyed it because it felt very natural.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??