BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I can’t even remember when I started using this face wash it’s been SO long.

A little about my skin: I have very dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne prone skin although I do breakout here and there, usually due to stress/hormones.

This cleanser is so gentle and it REALLY works. My NUMBER ONE must have in a face wash is that it won’t burn my eyes. This stuff is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup which is very important to me!!! It does really well at clearing up my skin when I’m having breakouts without leaving my face feeling too dry.

It’s affordable too! I buy mine at Walmart/Target!

What’s your favorite face wash??😍
COMMENT BELOW!!

Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo 💝 i follow back
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This stuff is incredible. As someone who rarely break out, I never really felt the need to use a cleanser. Until finals week rolled around, i was super stressed, and ended up with my face fully breaking out more than it ever has in my 28 years. Desperately seeking to clear up my face, i bought this stuff. let me tell you- my face was 100% cleared up in less than a week. now anytime i have a face full of break outs due to stress or other things, i just whip out this stuff and my face is all clear in a matter of days. LOVE LOVE LOVE! i would highly recommend pairing with the daily moisturizer because it tends to leave my face feeling a little dry but with the moisturizer it feels amazing! truly a great product!
Nancy S.
California
Review for: Of 3 more...
This product did not meet my expectations. It is so harsh especially on sensitive skin. I heard nothing but great reviews on aveeno products. This was my first time using this particular product. I originally decided to get it because it has salycic acid which helps if you have acne. I have some acne BUT I have a very sensitive face. So if you have a somewhat sensitive face I do not recommend this product for you. Maybe atleast not something with salycic acid. The chemical in this is way too strong.
Racquel C.
If you are looking for an affordable product for your face this is a starter for you it is affordable plus it is over the counter. It won't break your arm and a leg. Plus it is good for all skin conditions calm enough to put on your face. Not only that Aveeno is to go product and holy grail product for me. I used it at bedtime time it actually nourished my skin.. Best product you can't go wrong with Aveeno..
megan z.
Henderson , NV
I like using this cleanser before using my scrub cleanser to remove my makeup. I prefer using the cleanser that has a foam texture like this one versus one that feels oily, it does the job well in removing the first layer of makeup but I do recommend going in with a scrub cleanser afterwards if you had a full face of makeup on or if you I’d feel like you’re skin is dirty.
Kaitlyn E.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
as someone who has acne-prone, sensitive skin, I do a lot of research before purchasing any new skincare items. I read multiple positive reviews on this cleanser and finally decided to try it out.
unfortunately, I noticed pretty quickly that this was terrible for my skin. it caused sensitivity and breakouts. I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Lindy F.
This stuff is pretty good. I love how it is a foaming cleanser- it really helps my face get clean. I also have rosacea and it seemed to help with that. It did clear my skin up the first couple months I used it but it eventually stopped working. If I was on a budget and couldn't afford something high end I would buy it again
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I buy this at heb I’ve been using this for years now and I am obsessed! Takes all my make up off and leaves my skin looking perfect. Between me and my 2 sisters it lasts us about 3 months so it has a good amount of product for the cost. It honestly does improve your skin after a couple uses! Highly recommend.
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I really like this cleanser. It has a nice clean lowkey smell which isn't overpowering. It is gentle yet effective which is the main thing I look for in a cleanser. It is definitely worth the price and it's not as expensive as some other brands. I prefer cleansers that aren't foam so I will be purchasing other aveeno cleansers but if you like foam ones, this is for you.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
Review for: Of 3 more...
The product is great at getting rid of acne due to the salicylic asid. It can be very drying though and it messes up your pH levels so use sparingly and make sure to moisterize and use a toner after. I recommend this to people who are really fed up with acne because it has quick results.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??