Claudette S.
Claudette S.
1 year, 4 months ago
I was using Purpose cleanser before I switched to this cleanser--and honestly, I am so glad to have made the switch! I changed over because it was on sale, but I do love how gentle it is and how it doesn't tug or dry out my skin.
Hana C.
Hana C.
4 years ago
I saw good reviews online and it was on sale so I decided to try it out. Works well for me.
Chelsee S.
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
4 years, 3 months ago
I was looking for something to clear up my skin since I'd broken out so bad, was just at my local super market and saw this was on sale, but Aveeno has always been good to me anyway, so I went for it.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
I bought this after looking at reviews on Amazon, but it didn't end up working for me.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
5 years, 4 months ago
Just bought it to try something new! :)
5 years, 5 months ago
I bought this because i trust avveno. and yes. its ggreat for sensitivie skin.
Mona M.
Mona M.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
It's gentle enough but still has salicylic acne fighting properties
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
5 years, 5 months ago
Bought because I heard Aveeno was good for those with sensitive skin.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I wanted to try something new and it happened to be on sale so I gave it a shot and ended up loving it!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I love it! I tried it out because it's easy on sensitive skin. I've loved it ever since!