Daniela D.

nehi p.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
2 years, 11 months ago
In my experience it works really well super fast! I usually only use it when I have a acne flare up, and my face is clear again within 2-3 days! I've seen it at target, walmart, cvs, and even most grocery stores! Just look for the clear complexion one, not the perfectly radiant!
taylor d.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
3 years, 6 months ago
I picked it up at CVS, works as well or better than most acne washes and it doesn't dry your face out terribly.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! I got mine from Walmart for about 7 bucks. It works great and it's gentle.
Amaris C.
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
I got mine at CVS, and it was on sale BOGO 1/2 off, so I got the wipes and the cleanser for a combined total of $15, instead of spending nearly $20 on the two products. I highly recommend, and think it's very effective - for me - but I would ask yourself what exactly you're looking for in a facial cleanser before you purchase this. There are different ones, and this one might not do what it is you want it to do.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
West Covina, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I think it's pretty effective for such a soft cleanser! It doesn't dry out the skin and it does help with acne. I found mine at Target too.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
4 years, 2 months ago
I think it works really well! It isn't the most effective I've had with blemishes but it is a good balance of effective and non-drying…pretty much everything else I've used for acne has dried my skin! I got it from Target.