Daniela D.

nehi p.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
2 years, 1 month ago
In my experience it works really well super fast! I usually only use it when I have a acne flare up, and my face is clear again within 2-3 days! I've seen it at target, walmart, cvs, and even most grocery stores! Just look for the clear complexion one, not the perfectly radiant!
taylor d.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
2 years, 8 months ago
I picked it up at CVS, works as well or better than most acne washes and it doesn't dry your face out terribly.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I got mine from Walmart for about 7 bucks. It works great and it's gentle.
Amaris C.
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
I got mine at CVS, and it was on sale BOGO 1/2 off, so I got the wipes and the cleanser for a combined total of $15, instead of spending nearly $20 on the two products. I highly recommend, and think it's very effective - for me - but I would ask yourself what exactly you're looking for in a facial cleanser before you purchase this. There are different ones, and this one might not do what it is you want it to do.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Alhambra, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I think it's pretty effective for such a soft cleanser! It doesn't dry out the skin and it does help with acne. I found mine at Target too.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
I think it works really well! It isn't the most effective I've had with blemishes but it is a good balance of effective and non-drying…pretty much everything else I've used for acne has dried my skin! I got it from Target.