BY AVEENO

This acne-fighting foaming face cleanser with salicylic acid helps prevent breakouts and hydrates with moisture-rich soy extracts for clear even-looking skin. This formula is soap-free oil-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic wont clog pores. see more...

• My skins very oily and acne prone and can also be pretty sensitive....2 Answers
  • Does this cleanser successfully remove makeup?1 Answers
  • Is this product safe to use on the eyes?1 Answers
Dilara B.
Dilara B.
Little ferry, NJ
Product made my skin extremely dry to the point where some of the skin on my face started to fake off. The moisturizer made my skin extremely greasy. Using these products together gave me more breakouts then I have ever had in my life. I have since stopped using them, and my skin has cleared and returned to normal. I am very disappointed with both of these products, and would not recommend them to anyone. I wish that I never would have tried them.
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
This is one great product!
I was looking for a cleanser that won't dry or my skin, or leaf to more break outs..I have extremely sensitive skin.. IV tried so many cleansers .. But this one took the cake.. Thank you Aveeno!!!! And our not only leaves my skin soft and supple.. It definately gives my skin a subtle glow too.. Over everything I just love the smell of it... Overall for it it's a must buy again, use again and make a must-have!!!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
I bought this after a really bad acne breakout. I was desperate for something to work. After using a lot of harsh products, my doctor suggested that I use something without exfoliation because they can be irritating for most people. After using this product for months, I'm extremely happy with it! I use it at night and in the morning, and it isn't irritating yet it is extremely effective in the fight against blemishes!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
This is a great acne cleanser! It really helped clear up any existing acne I had and any blemishes that were beginning to arise, but there was one thing. It made my face very red, not itchy or anything of that nature just increased the redness I already had x10. I stopped using it because of this but if redness isn't a problem with you, this is great! Tip: Foam cleansers are GREAT for oily skin.
Cory V.
Cory V.
This is a cleaner I can always go back to. i tend to get bored and try out different products, but my skin is very sensitive and will break out. So i will go back to the products i know i has always work for me, and for face wash it this one! from the first time i used it it was just perfect gave me a good clean face with out that tight feeling, work well with my sensitive skin.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite cleansing wipe. It's gentle on the skin, doesn't burn, removes almost all of your makeup and really smells nice. It's not always on sale (which is when I prefer to buy in bulk) but there are 30 wipes in each pack . Most packs have 24. I purchased six in amazom.com for far less than it would've cost on sale. I just like this product because it works.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
I love this stuff, I have been using this for a few months now, and a little really goes a long way. My skin tend to be more on the oily side and this stuff works well for that, it also doesn't dry my face out. It is definitely good for everyday use. I have definitely got my money's worth out of this product and will be buying more of this product when I am out.
Kara P.
Kara P.
This isn't a bad product in my opinion. It's just not a good one either. If you want it to remove makeup, you should not have high expectations. It dries my skin out really unpleasantly. It doesn't have a great smell to it and the foam doesn't leave me feeling like I have a clean face. Why use a cleaner that you would need to use another cleanser with??
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
This stuff used to be my favorite. It is very gentle and did not irritate my very sensitive skin. It does a good job of getting face makeup off. Not so great with removing eye makeup. The scent is not the best. Kind of an oatmealy off scent. If you can get past the scent and don't need to completely remove your face, it is great!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This cleanser works OK for me. It cleans my face but I didnt notice a huge difference with it clearing my complexion. Inexpensive, but normal price point for an item you can purchase at the drugstore. I definitely think this could be better, and I probably wont repurchase. I know there are items that Ive used that work better.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
My skins very oily and acne prone and can also be pretty sensitive. Would this be effective with fighting the oil on my face while still helping with my acne and being gentle at the same time?
Luna J.
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been looking for a facial cleanser to help combat my oily skin. Does anyone know if this is a good one?
San Diego, CA
Is this product safe to use on the eyes?
San Diego, CA
Does this cleanser successfully remove makeup?