BY AVEENO

This acne-fighting foaming face cleanser with salicylic acid helps prevent breakouts and hydrates with moisture-rich soy extracts for clear even-looking skin. This formula is soap-free oil-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic wont clog pores. see more...

• My skins very oily and acne prone and can also be pretty sensitiv...2 Answers
  • Does this cleanser successfully remove makeup?1 Answers
  • Is this product safe to use on the eyes?1 Answers
Tiffa M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Hey my fellow Adventurers!!
Found this little gem while face wash shopping. I’d been in the market for a new one and this is perfect! The smell is floral and a little strong if you’re sensitive but still smells delightful. It foams so only two small pumps work well. It also doesn’t over dry out my skin or create a weird greasiness. I’ve been using this for 2 weeks and can’t wait to run out. I’ve used Aveeno before just not this one in particular. Excellent product and recommend it o anyone willing to listen.
Laurel L.
Port St Lucie, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a little over a month now, I originally only bought it because I didn't have a cleanser with me as I am away from my home and it was the best deal at walmart but I will actually be adding this to my skin care routine when I get back home! This has kept my skin clearer than any other cleanser and also cleared it up fairly fast, my only dilemma is it leaves a shiny look on certain parts of my face like my forehead. Because I have combination skin this is a fairly common problem for me, one part of my face will work with a cleanser and another won't and that's why I said I will be adding it to my routine and not replacing my previous cleanser, this is also the main reason I only gave it four stars.
Micaela M.
Miami
I really like this cleanser. I use it all the time. I wouldn't agree with the fact that is claims to fight acne, but overall it is a great cleanser. It comes out as a foam which is nice. It might be a little better if it came out as liquid because it might work a little better in my opinion. At the end it wasn't foaming as much as it would when i bought it so I would just take off the cap and pour out the liquid inside and use that as the cleanser. It still foamed up as i cleansed my face. This is a really awesome cleanser that does not dry up my skin so i do really like it.
Jordan M.
Jacksonville, FL
My all time favorite cleanser! I love the foam and now you can tell that it’s really working! Not only am I hooked on this but i also got my boyfriend hooked on this and it’s starting to clear his skin up too! I’ve been using this for 4-5 years on and off because ever since using this i haven’t been having a lot of acne problems or breakouts anymore!! Just give this one a chance long term and you’ll see the difference
Leonarda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this because I ran out of my other aveeno product and i wanted to try something different but stay in the same brand. So far I'm in love with this product, it smells nice and it foams !! What's better? My face has also been feeling very fresh !!! Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Jessica S.
El Paso
I’ve been using this cleanser for a year now since my previous cleanser no longer worked for my skin. The fragrance is very faint, which is good because my skin is prone to breaking out with strong fragrance. The foam is gentle and light on my skin. A little goes a long way with this product. I only use one pump and it removes a good portion of my makeup. I’ll definitely repurchase once I run out.
Becky A.
Roseville
I use this stuff every single day! And it really does prevent breakouts! I mean I get a pimple here and there but this stuff really does its job. It's not oily or drying it's perfect. I love how it's a foam. Kinda makes it more fun in a way! I will be buying another bottle of this once it's gone for sure.
Karin G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Aveeno! I purchased this baby at my local CVS store, since I needed a new facial cleanser. #1 this product doesn't dry my skin out like other cleaners I've purchased. And since I've been using it my complexion started to even out. I'm very satisfied with this purchased
emily h.
i have super oily, acne prone skin and this product works great to clear my face of acne and it balances the natural oils on my face. i recommend this product to those of you who have sensitive skin. it is a super gentle daily cleanser, that does NOT dry out your skin!
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I love the foaming consistency as well as the fact that it is medicated to fight acne breakouts. My skin feels tight and clean after but not dry! I follow use with my Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer. It’s the best brand for my sensitive skin.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
My skins very oily and acne prone and can also be pretty sensitive. Would this be effective with fighting the oil on my face while still helping with my acne and being gentle at the same time?
Moriah B.
San Diego, CA
Does this cleanser successfully remove makeup?
Moriah B.
San Diego, CA
Is this product safe to use on the eyes?
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been looking for a facial cleanser to help combat my oily skin. Does anyone know if this is a good one?