BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this light foam cleanser. I doesn't feel like it's stripping the oils from your skin but still cleans it effectively. It washes off easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and not dry. It's a reasonable price and available at most drug and big box stores. My only con is that I don't like the soapy scent.
Bhavna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this item more than five stars I would because I have never come across a cleanser I like more than this.  It truly does hold to its name and clear my complexion! I have switched to other products but always come back to this product because I not only feel like my skin is clean after washing my face with this, but the whole process is very pleasurable with the foam and all.  Very little goes a long way which I do appreciate!
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz
I liked this cleanser very much, it was smooth and gentle. It removed the excess oils from my skin without drying it out. It didn’t leave any residue or soapy film on my face and it smelled great. The natural clean oatmeal smell wasn’t too faint or too strong.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to use this all the time but I forgot about it & now I use other stuff. I was going to rebuy it recently but then found out foam isn't the best face wash to use for different reasons. There were enough reasons to make me not buy this again but I did love it at the time of using it. I never had any problems with it & it was easy to use since it was already all foamed up it was easy to spread around my face & wash.
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the products that I always go back to. I find myself at Target looking for a new cleanser to try and this one somehow always ends up back in the cart. I love the clean feeling I get from this product and Aveeno is so good if you have more sensitive skin and tend to break out. It is super gentle but still does that deep cleaning that I need.
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super easy and mess free. It feels great going onto your skin and there's no burning or tingling sensation. You can definitely see a change when you look at your face after you use it and it's so much smoother. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I would say after a couple uses you can start to see a difference in your skin's appearance.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this cleanser from my local drugstore. I really enjoyed this. I have normal sensitive skin. This didn’t upset the balance of my face and seemed to clear my acne up with consistent use. I would not purchase again because this brand is not cruelty free.
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
I have been using this cleaner for years now and it has kept my skin looking clear . Its very gentle on my skin and it doesn't stripe away all the oils on my face . I love the foam and how it cleans my face it gets rid of any makeup that is left on my skin after cleaning it with a makeup wipe. I definitely reccomand it for anyone who has oily skin / acne prone skin .
Kristyne F.
Lodi, CA
For years I had a problem with acne on my cheeks and it didn’t matter what face wash I used it was always there. I have been using this product for over a year now and I finally have clear skin! Not only has my acne gone away but, the redness in my face has calmed down a lot. This is a must have for me. It works great
Lauren S.
Lancaster , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best facial cleanser I have tried from the drugstore. It has a great creamy and very foamy texture and is very gentle yet effective at keeping my skin clear. I've purchased and used up countless bottles of this product and will continue to do so when I am unable to shell out for high end skincare.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??