BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• How does this work? I am looking for a new cleanser but h...1 Answers
  • Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
Lillian G.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have combo oily skin and this works like a miracle on me. It’s super gentle on the skin. I’ve been using it for about 2 months and I’ve noticed my skin getting better, and it hasn’t dried my skin out at all! This is the first winter in a long time my skin isn’t flaking off, because I’m the winter my skin tends to dry out since it’s pretty cold where I live. It gets all my makeup off too
Cayla E.
Centerville
I use this to clean my makeup brushes. It foams up nicely and deep cleans them without overdrying the bristles. It puts my mind at ease knowing all the oils, makeup and bacteria are being thoroughly cleaned every time I wash my brushes.
Emily T.
San Jose
Not too much to say about this product - it's not too abrasive, however, I did have intermittent stinging with usage of this product. I like the foam aspect of this cleanser, but don't think that it did much in terms of controlling blemishes. It is a decent standard cleanser for anyone who wants to try it out.
Alexis L.
El Paso, TX
This is hands down my all time favorite face cleanser! It’s very gentle on my skin and definitely gets all the makeup build up and unwanted dirt and oil off leaving my face feeling super clean and fresh! I usually buy this cleanser at target or Walmart and it’s definitely worth the $6 bucks
Tara B.
Awesome product from an great line of products! I have used this for many years now and I love it still. It helps keep my face clear of adult acne and is so mild. A bottle lasts me at least 6 months or more which is just great! I highly recommend this product it really makes a difference.
Gabrielle G.
Riverview
I like to use the foaming cleanser on the days I give my face a break from exfoliation. It creates a fresh morning glow after and leaves your skin feeling soft. I would definitely buy this product again, I have used this specific product for two years now and have never been disappointed.
Taylor S.
big stone gap va
If you have oily/combo , acne prone skin this is the stuff. It doesnt over dry! That's the kicker. Most washes for acne prone skin dry me out even though I'm still oily (fun stuff lol) I have seen a difference in blemishes after using this. I've been using it a month or so now and still am pleased
Regina S.
Levittown
This is the most gentle cleanser I have ever used that still leaves my face feeling super clean and soft. After using it just once, I already saw a huge difference! My face was way less dry (considering I have really dry skin) and it was baby soft. I love this cleanser.
Rachel R.
Orlando
I like the gentleness of this foaming cleanser but have not experienced effective enough results from this cleanser. Overall this product is okay but I wish it did more. Not sure if I would repurchase. Give it a shot if you’re on a budget but don’t expect too much.
Laura I.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is great as a simple cleanser. If you don’t deal with skin issues/breakouts, this is a great product for daily use, it’s super gentle. For me, I don’t use it every day because I have breakouts. However, I still like to use it sometimes when my skin is better.
Influenster M.
Bre p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.