BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can’t even remember when I started using this face wash it’s been SO long.

A little about my skin: I have very dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne prone skin although I do breakout here and there, usually due to stress/hormones.

This cleanser is so gentle and it REALLY works. My NUMBER ONE must have in a face wash is that it won’t burn my eyes. This stuff is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup which is very important to me!!! It does really well at clearing up my skin when I’m having breakouts without leaving my face feeling too dry.

It’s affordable too! I buy mine at Walmart/Target!

What’s your favorite face wash??😍
COMMENT BELOW!!

Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo 💝 i follow back
Nancy S.
California
This product did not meet my expectations. It is so harsh especially on sensitive skin. I heard nothing but great reviews on aveeno products. This was my first time using this particular product. I originally decided to get it because it has salycic acid which helps if you have acne. I have some acne BUT I have a very sensitive face. So if you have a somewhat sensitive face I do not recommend this product for you. Maybe atleast not something with salycic acid. The chemical in this is way too strong.
Taylor H.
Arlington, TX
m a full time student, and work two jobs so I definitely know the definition of a busy schedule. But, I have always been the type of person who takes REALLY good care of their skin so it is important for me to have a cleanser that won't break the bank but will keep my break outs at bay. This one is the perfect match; the foam is gentle so it is perfect for sensitive skin but it still has those agents in it that will help clear up acne and acne scars.
London 💋.
Normal, IL
I️ really love this facial cleanser. I️m actually upset because I️ JUST rain out. It’s a good way to even out skin tone and give you a good glow without leaving you dry or peeling. I️ personally prefer to exfoliate my face daily followed my this cleanser then wiping my face down with witch hazel and dealing with a moisturizer. Perfect way for a fresh clean face and a great way to start or end any day!
Summer S.
SouthBend
Purchased at: Walmart
I ve been using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser for years. Helped when I had acne prone skin without irritating or burning my skin. I still use it occasionally when I get a pimple or when I wear mineral makeup to prevent blemishes and in the summer when my skin is oily. The smell is incredible, very gentle, non-irritating and my skin looks refreshed after using it. I have noticed with continued use, my skin does seem to dry out some. Not in the summer months when my skin is oily, but in the winter months. I recently started using Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser and it seems to wash my face just as well without the drying. I'm not sure the Positively Radiant Cleanser works for pimples though. Both products smell wonderful and make my skin look refreshed. However, I'm not sure either product evens out my skin. I'll keep using both products as needed.
Rabon W.
This cleanser is gentle and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It really foams up during use, leaving me feeling like my pores have been cleansed. The formula leaves my skin feeling milky almost, and very soft to the touch. A great gentle cleanser for regular use! It helps prevent breakouts, by I still use a targeted treatment to help active blemishes heal more quickly.
Kaitlyn E.
as someone who has acne-prone, sensitive skin, I do a lot of research before purchasing any new skincare items. I read multiple positive reviews on this cleanser and finally decided to try it out.
unfortunately, I noticed pretty quickly that this was terrible for my skin. it caused sensitivity and breakouts. I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Madison F.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks now along with the Clear Complexion daily cleansing pads and all of my break outs cleared up within a few days and I haven’t gotten any new ones so far! Extremely impressed with this product, especially for how cheap it is. 10/10, would recommend to anyone with the same skin type as me. Never oily, I don’t get a lot of breakouts, but I do get a few here and there.
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff is incredible. As someone who rarely break out, I never really felt the need to use a cleanser. Until finals week rolled around, i was super stressed, and ended up with my face fully breaking out more than it ever has in my 28 years. Desperately seeking to clear up my face, i bought this stuff. let me tell you- my face was 100% cleared up in less than a week. now anytime i have a face full of break outs due to stress or other things, i just whip out this stuff and my face is all clear in a matter of days. LOVE LOVE LOVE! i would highly recommend pairing with the daily moisturizer because it tends to leave my face feeling a little dry but with the moisturizer it feels amazing! truly a great product!
Deanna B.
Where do I begin.. so I once swore by Aveeno till I realized that the list of artificial ingredients was doing my skin more harm than good. So why the 4-stars? Cause I have yet to find a better EYE MAKEUP REMOVER than this product. Because it's a foam, it's super gentle around my eyes and I don't need wipes, remover oil, or cotton rounds to get every last mascara stroke off. Although I used to wash my whole face with this, now I only use it as the first step for removing makeup or like a quick face wash after the gym. I found use for it, but I would be a happier consumer if there were no parabens/silicones.. it does make my wallet happier than other skincare splurges though.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.