BY AVEENO #83 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This stuff is incredible. As someone who rarely break out, I never really felt the need to use a cleanser. Until finals week rolled around, i was super stressed, and ended up with my face fully breaking out more than it ever has in my 28 years. Desperately seeking to clear up my face, i bought this stuff. let me tell you- my face was 100% cleared up in less than a week. now anytime i have a face full of break outs due to stress or other things, i just whip out this stuff and my face is all clear in a matter of days. LOVE LOVE LOVE! i would highly recommend pairing with the daily moisturizer because it tends to leave my face feeling a little dry but with the moisturizer it feels amazing! truly a great product!
dashavia f.
I am obsess so Aveeno hello yall had my money since i first break out and that when i was 12 year old went to the store at the time i was babysitting cute baby...... and this don't only helps prevent breakout for Clear even skin it has so many natural hypoallergenic that helps relieve skin smooth and clear.i love this product it never fail me ever.it cost alot like 12 $$$$ūüė≥ūüė≥ but I have the moisturizer I have the brightening I have everything the help with skin by aveeno in my home. Aveeno¬ģ Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
Aveeno is that one drugstore brand that you just can't quit. I am still trying to recover my skin from acne scars from my teenage years and then an incident at a hotel where I ended up getting bug bites on my face and I had deep-set hyperpigmentation. I went to 223 dermatologist and they gave me prescriptions that honest-to-goodness did absolutely nothing for my skin. I tried proactive I tried other acne brands that talks about clearing up skin disorders such as hyperpigmentation. None of those worked, I went to Target bought this bottle of Aveeno the clear complexion used it literally within a week my hyperpigmentation start to clear up. I'm still working on it but it's to the point where the only way you're going to see it is if you get up close on me. I believe that the main ingredient that's really helping me right now is the soy. Because toy is a natural skin lightener along with the other ingredients mixed in. I have also been mixing in less than half a pump of the Neutrogena acne facial wash about 3 weeks after beginning the Aveeno and my skin is clearing up even faster so I believe that if you use the combination of these two together you're going to have some pretty amazing results.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I can’t even remember when I started using this face wash it’s been SO long.

A little about my skin: I have very dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne prone skin although I do breakout here and there, usually due to stress/hormones.

This cleanser is so gentle and it REALLY works. My NUMBER ONE must have in a face wash is that it won’t burn my eyes. This stuff is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup which is very important to me!!! It does really well at clearing up my skin when I’m having breakouts without leaving my face feeling too dry.

It’s affordable too! I buy mine at Walmart/Target!

What‚Äôs your favorite face wash??ūüėć
COMMENT BELOW!!

Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo ūüíĚ i follow back
Nancy S.
California
Review for: Of 3 more...
This product did not meet my expectations. It is so harsh especially on sensitive skin. I heard nothing but great reviews on aveeno products. This was my first time using this particular product. I originally decided to get it because it has salycic acid which helps if you have acne. I have some acne BUT I have a very sensitive face. So if you have a somewhat sensitive face I do not recommend this product for you. Maybe atleast not something with salycic acid. The chemical in this is way too strong.
Taylor H.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
m a full time student, and work two jobs so I definitely know the definition of a busy schedule. But, I have always been the type of person who takes REALLY good care of their skin so it is important for me to have a cleanser that won't break the bank but will keep my break outs at bay. This one is the perfect match; the foam is gentle so it is perfect for sensitive skin but it still has those agents in it that will help clear up acne and acne scars.
Racquel C.
If you are looking for an affordable product for your face this is a starter for you it is affordable plus it is over the counter. It won't break your arm and a leg. Plus it is good for all skin conditions calm enough to put on your face. Not only that Aveeno is to go product and holy grail product for me. I used it at bedtime time it actually nourished my skin.. Best product you can't go wrong with Aveeno..
Kaitlyn E.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
as someone who has acne-prone, sensitive skin, I do a lot of research before purchasing any new skincare items. I read multiple positive reviews on this cleanser and finally decided to try it out.
unfortunately, I noticed pretty quickly that this was terrible for my skin. it caused sensitivity and breakouts. I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Sydney B.
Normal, IL
This stuff was just ok for me. It was nothing like a miracle worker, but I did like the fact that when I rubbed it on my face it lathered and sank in rather than just sitting on my face. It was not the best at moisturizing, but of course this is a cleanser and not a moisturizer. It did clean my face like it said it was going to do.
Lindy F.
This stuff is pretty good. I love how it is a foaming cleanser- it really helps my face get clean. I also have rosacea and it seemed to help with that. It did clear my skin up the first couple months I used it but it eventually stopped working. If I was on a budget and couldn't afford something high end I would buy it again
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??