BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Clear Complexion Face Moisturizer SPF 30 for Acne Prone Skin

Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Moisturizer SPF 30 for Acne Prone Skin

by Aveeno

Hydrate skin, even skin tone, and help reveal your skin's true radiance with Aveeno Clear Complexion Sheer Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30, 73mL. This face cream is uniquely formulated for breakout and acne-prone skin. This lightweight, face lotion contains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Moisturizer SPF 30 for Acne Prone Skin!
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Moisturizer SPF 30 for Acne Prone Skin uploaded by Victoria J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this this day face moisturizer, but it feels ok greasy on my skin. It does the job, but I break out a little more when I use it. Still trying to find a good face sunscreen for under makeup. It may work great for others but not for me.
Jalin N.
My FAVORITE moisturizer, it does not leave my face oily and protects my skin at any point of the day. I have used this in my routine for about 5 years now.
lisa P.
Toronto, ON
I love aveeno cleansers and moisturizers. Still have acne prone skin into my 30s and often get clogged skin when I pur a lot of stuff on it. This moisturizer is particularly lovely and goes on smooth without causing greasiness and breakouts. Bravo!

Looking for your answer?