Ruby T.
Daisy Y.
Jan. 22, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Definitely not
Steph B.
Oct. 16, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
I do not believe it removes scars.
Steph B.
Oct. 16, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
I do not believe it removes scars.
Keandra F.
Keandra F.
Feb. 2, 2015, 2:55 p.m.
It helps to improve the your complexion. It won't remove scars but it will slightly improve them and make your face feel and appear smooth
Grace D.
Grace D.
Jan. 26, 2015, 5:54 p.m.
Only slightly; It's mostly for getting rid of zits and the like!
julia s.
julia s.
Jan. 25, 2015, 6:49 p.m.
No it doesn't, but I found that it really helps it making my face seem all around smoothr!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Jan. 24, 2015, 4:36 p.m.
No, this is just a facial moisturizer
Alana G.
Alana G.
Dec. 20, 2014, 12:42 a.m.
No, it's not a scar removal
Lo S.
Lo S.
Oct. 28, 2014, 1:30 a.m.
No, it doesn't remove scars... Helps prevent them though. I have had better luck with minimizing scar visibility with using organic coconut oil as moisturizer as it brightens skin and teeth (lightens scar marks). Best of luck!!
July 31, 2014, 8:59 a.m.
Hey Ruby! Unfortunately no :( however, great for preventing future acne marks!
July 31, 2014, 8:58 a.m.
Hey Ruby! Unfortunately no :( however, great for preventing future acne marks!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
July 24, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
It hasn't for me..
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
June 25, 2014, 10:37 p.m.
It might work for you or won't. Everyone's skin is different. I recommend you to try it anyways because it helps moisturize and promotes healthy and clear skin! If you're upset about the spf just use sunscreen over or under it. 15 SPF isn't gonna benefit you as much as 30+ SPF :D
Taahirah J.
Taahirah J.
May 19, 2014, 9:14 p.m.
It has for me. It's cleared up the scars on my face quite well, it does take time and daily use.
Kenya O.
Kenya O.
Jan. 14, 2014, 12:36 a.m.
This isn't so much for removing scars. It does even out the complexion and it makes your skin look more healthy, but I haven't noticed it removing scars any faster than if I didn't use the moisturizer at all.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Dec. 23, 2013, 7:23 p.m.
I just started using this for day use. However, please try the night cream as this really helps remove the dark spots and can work overnight while you are sleeping.