BY AVEENO

This Unique, Skin-nourishing Daily Moisturizer Harnesses The Power Of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex And Salicylic Acid To Help Clear Up Blemishes And Improve The Health Of Your Complexion. This Oil-free Formula, With A Proven Acne-fighting Ingredient, Clears And Helps Prevent Breakouts, And Helps Even Out Skin Tone. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic, And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
  • "This is my go-to daily moisturizer! It is perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne-prone, easily sunburnt skin. Sounds bad right? Well this lotion helps all of that go away! It has SPF in it already, so I can be worry free throughout the day. I love Aveeno products, especially this one. You can get it in a two-pack at Costco-- can't beat that! " in 158 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this face lotion. It is the only one that I feel isn't too heavy or leaves behind a oily feel. I love to use it at night as a dry skin repair and it does just want I need it too. Plus! With the added spf, I don't feel the need to then add sunscreen over it. " in 112 reviews
  • "I have strange oily skin with dry patches and so most moisturizers are either too hydrating or too dry for my skin...but this gives it the perfect balance. So lightweight and hydrating!" in 106 reviews
ATHINA M.
new york
Not a bad everyday moisturizer. Does what a moisturizer should as far as the basics. Nothing life changing here, but good for those on a budget. I'd recommend this for those who need minimal help with their skin. Have found other drugstore products to deliver more.
Maddy W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
This product is the perfect moisturizer for anyone on a budget. It is super inexpensive yet the highest quality moisturizer you could ever ask for. It has a minimal smell to avoid being over powering and it even has SPF 15 in it for sun protection everyday!
Francesca J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fairly decent moisturizer, wish it could be a little more hydrating, but my face just needs the extra help because it is more on the dryer side. But gentle to put on, a little bit greasy feeling, but definitely provides a good amount of hydration. Smells great too!
Britney M.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Target
I have used this product for years and years! It is my favorite daily moisturizer from the drugstore. It has sun protection and provides healthy moisturized skin all day. I find myself using it as a base underneath my makeup quite often as well!
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I've already seen such a difference in my skin! I've struggled with acne for years, and have tried every product under the sun, from super-strength products prescribed by my dermatologist and just about every brand in the drugstore.

But with this lotion, I've already noticed that my skin tone is more even and my acne is more controlled (and even clearing up in some places)! I've been told to use so many 'heavy' moisturizers that leave my skin feeling greasy, and have tried light ones that leave me dry and flaky, but this moisturizer is the perfect balance. I have combination skin, and with this product, it feels like I'm getting deep hydration without the typical greasiness or oiliness. It goes on light and doesn't leave any thick lotion residual behind. It also smells "soothing" (if that's even a scent), and the scent doesn't linger for a long time, which is a plus for me, because I hate when moisturizers smell super perfume-y or chemical-y all day. But overall, I'd highly recommend this moisturizer for all skin types!
Uuni B.
irvine
Purchased at: Target
Been using this product for over two years and it does a great job at moisturizing the skin without having it feel too sticky. Absorbs really fast and the salicylic acid keeps my oily skin from breaking out
Nalani F.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go-to moisturizer. I’ve used it for years. I used to have dry patches in the winter but this moisturizer combats that’s. It helps keep my skin smooth. I also rarely get breakouts. I love it!
Zahria M.
Canton
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer is great. I felt that it helped keep my skin clear and it was very moisturizing but not so much so where it made my oily skin, more oily. It also adds a really nice glow to your skin.
Madison B.
Dundalk, MD
Purchased at: Target
I use this moisturizer in the morning and at night before I go to bed and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft all day long even during these cold winter months. I love Aveeno products, especially the moisturizers.
Summer B.
Montrose
Purchased at: Walmart
This is part of my nighttime skincare routine. And I wake up every morning and feel like a new person! It hydrates as well and makes my complexion look more even and clear.
Ruby T.
Ivanhoe , CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Mina N.
Roughly how expensive is this?
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.