BY AVEENO

This Unique, Skin-nourishing Daily Moisturizer Harnesses The Power Of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex And Salicylic Acid To Help Clear Up Blemishes And Improve The Health Of Your Complexion. This Oil-free Formula, With A Proven Acne-fighting Ingredient, Clears And Helps Prevent Breakouts, And Helps Even Out Skin Tone. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic, And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
  • "This is my go-to daily moisturizer! It is perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne-prone, easily sunburnt skin. Sounds bad right? Well this lotion helps all of that go away! It has SPF in it already, so I can be worry free throughout the day. I love Aveeno products, especially this one. You can get it in a two-pack at Costco-- can't beat that! " in 158 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this face lotion. It is the only one that I feel isn't too heavy or leaves behind a oily feel. I love to use it at night as a dry skin repair and it does just want I need it too. Plus! With the added spf, I don't feel the need to then add sunscreen over it. " in 112 reviews
  • "I have strange oily skin with dry patches and so most moisturizers are either too hydrating or too dry for my skin...but this gives it the perfect balance. So lightweight and hydrating!" in 106 reviews
Lakshmi M.
Nashville
Aveeno clear complexion Daily Moisturizer is a staple for those who have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. The product is not that pricey. It contains salicylic acid and soy extract which is great for acne prone skin. The moisturizer leaves your skin really soft and oil free. For best results Apply the moisturizer in the morning and before sleep. You can apply this moisturizer everyday and multiple times in a day. Thumbs up 👍 for this moisturizer.
Maddy W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
This product is the perfect moisturizer for anyone on a budget. It is super inexpensive yet the highest quality moisturizer you could ever ask for. It has a minimal smell to avoid being over powering and it even has SPF 15 in it for sun protection everyday!
JAZMIN P.
Delano
Purchased at: Walmart
Ive been using this moisturizer for years now i absolutely love it!!! Its so light, smells amazing, doesnt make me break out. I use it after every shower, after i wash my face, in the morning, before bed and even underneath my make up.
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I've already seen such a difference in my skin! I've struggled with acne for years, and have tried every product under the sun, from super-strength products prescribed by my dermatologist and just about every brand in the drugstore.

But with this lotion, I've already noticed that my skin tone is more even and my acne is more controlled (and even clearing up in some places)! I've been told to use so many 'heavy' moisturizers that leave my skin feeling greasy, and have tried light ones that leave me dry and flaky, but this moisturizer is the perfect balance. I have combination skin, and with this product, it feels like I'm getting deep hydration without the typical greasiness or oiliness. It goes on light and doesn't leave any thick lotion residual behind. It also smells "soothing" (if that's even a scent), and the scent doesn't linger for a long time, which is a plus for me, because I hate when moisturizers smell super perfume-y or chemical-y all day. But overall, I'd highly recommend this moisturizer for all skin types!
Aneth R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I been using this since I was in 8th grade and it helps me have my skin moisturized and I have really dry skin. When I forget to put this on my face is so dry and ugly and once I put this on it makes my face glow.
Rebekah S.
Long Beach
I use this every morning before I put on my make up. It easy to put on and light wait. I sometime use a few coats but it always does the job. I even use this at night too. You can never use this enough.
Gabby R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been trying to find this forever because the first time I used it, it cleared up my acne after a weeks use! Now I’m using it again and it keeps such a balance in my skin it’s awesome. Def recommend
Jhoselyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have oily skin and this is perfect bc it doesn’t leave it oily. I wear this along with my spf moisturizer and they’re great. Although I don’t see a great different in my acne, it makes my skin feel nice
Madison B.
Dundalk, MD
Purchased at: Target
I use this moisturizer in the morning and at night before I go to bed and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft all day long even during these cold winter months. I love Aveeno products, especially the moisturizers.
Lindsey H.
Louisville
This product made my skin dry (and so, in turn, oily) and did nothing to help clear my complexion. The product is also a bit thin and requires quite a bit of product for it to cover your entire face.
Ruby T.
Ivanhoe , CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Mina N.
Roughly how expensive is this?
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.