BY AVEENO #53 in Facial Moisturizers

This unique, skin-nourishing daily moisturizer harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and salicylic acid to help clear up blemishes and improve the health of your complexion. This oil-free formula, with a proven acne-fighting ingredient, clears and helps prevent breakouts, and helps even out skin tone. Oil free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day.

• Will this help clear up skin?Be the first to answer!
  • Ive used other products from aveeno (lotion and body washes) but ne...3 Answers
  • If you have combination/oily skin, does this product clog your pore...1 Answers
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
In high school I found this in my sisters bathroom and asked to use it. I suffered from breakouts a lot in high school. Almost nothing but Mario bardescu (very expensive, I received a sample by mail to try) and Burt's and bees spot treatment worked on my face but I still had an uneven skin tone on my face. So when I tried aveeno's clear complexion moisturizer, I fell in love. It not only cleared my face but it also took away all the redness I usually had on my cheeks, nose and chin. I forgot about this product until a few weeks ago and ordered it off of Amazon and I got the same results after just one day of using it. No red or acne. I highly recommend this product if you want an evenly toned, acne free face.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
I am a big fan of all things Aveeno. This daily moisturizer is terrific for the face. I have combination skin, so it's hard for me to find something that addresses my dryness in certain areas without making me greasy in my more oily areas (like my nose and forehead). This moisturizer is light and helps address my red spots and dry areas. I also noticed that it helped diminish some of my acne scars. It is more expensive than other drugstore products and seems a bit small, but for such an effective product I think that it is worth the extra money and the little bottle did actually last me quite a long time. I would always pay more for an Aveeno product because they are very high quality.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
First - I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin
I've tried so many moisturizers over the years yet I always end up coming back to this one. This moisturizer has a light clean scent that smells really nice, my boyfriend has actually commented on how good my face smelled shortly after applying it. The scent doesn't linger though. I like that it has salcylic acid and soy which is supposed to help relieve redness. This moisturizer absorbs quickly, makes my face feel incredibly smooth, and although it doesn't leave my face matte, my face doesn't seem to be an oil rig an hour later. Not sure if it improved my acne but it didn't cause more breakouts which many moisturizers do.
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
I LOVE this moisturizer! Especially paired with the Aveeno brightening cleanser. With other moisturizers i often feel like I am clogging up my pores and mucking up my face. Right after cleaning my face I always used to feel like I was immediately undoing all of the cleansing by putting on an invasive moisturizer. This moisturizer feels so clean and seems to absorb into my skin in the best way. I feel like it brightens my skin and improves it, instead of just caking a layer on top. You can usually find this at your local drug store and it is very reasonably priced!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Love love love this moisturizer!! I have combo skin with the occasional breakout and I have been using this for months. I have notices much less breakouts since using it and my skin always feels nice and hydrated. It is a bit more expensive than what I would normally buy but it is also easy to find on sale! Also, even though the bottle looks small it lasts FOREVER. I use it 1-2 times a day and it still lasts for so so long. I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Hyacinth R.
Hyacinth R.
S Portland, ME
I remember being so hooked with this moisturizer few years back and i also use the cleanser counterpart of this. I have eczema so every time i feel like my skin is being dull or I'm having some bad reaction from other products, aveeno is always there to the rescue! i love all their products cause it's been so friendly to my very sensitive skin throughout the years. There's never a year that i did not buy an aveeno product! i just have so much love for this! :)
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that perfectly hydrates my skin. Luckily, I stumbled upon this product while browsing the drug store. It's so light that it doesn't make by skin feel oily, but it still moisturizes it enough that I don't feel that dry itch later in the day. Best of all, it has greatly stopped my breakouts. I 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin looking for a great light weight moisturizer!
Jena D.
Jena D.
gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've been using this moisturizer for four weeks because my sister recommended it. she said it got rid of some dark spots she had quickly and efficiently , so i was enthusiastic . i don't have sensitive skin but this always makes my skin tingle after i put it on, i'm not sure if this is good or bad lol . also it hasn't improved my skin texture or softened any dark spots . it does however keep my skin moisturized.
Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of the best product to use if you have eczema and very sensitive dry skin, I been using this for about a year and half and before that I wasn't using anything I got mine from target and I feel this moisturizer meets the standards of all those high in moisturizer on the market it last a very long time and a little goes a long way. Work great with makeup, it's smooth into the skin great fully
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
This is my favorite face moisturizer I have ever used. I use it every night and morning and it makes my face feel conditioned all day rather than just for a couple of hours. This product is very light and doesn't make you feel like you have a film of lotion on your face at all. You put it on and it soaks into your skin and you don't have to worry about your skin getting dry the rest of the day.
Ruby T.
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Nariah S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
Mina N.
Mina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Roughly how expensive is this?
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.