BY AVEENO #61 in Facial Moisturizers

This Unique, Skin-nourishing Daily Moisturizer Harnesses The Power Of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex And Salicylic Acid To Help Clear Up Blemishes And Improve The Health Of Your Complexion. This Oil-free Formula, With A Proven Acne-fighting Ingredient, Clears And Helps Prevent Breakouts, And Helps Even Out Skin Tone. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic, And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I've already seen such a difference in my skin! I've struggled with acne for years, and have tried every product under the sun, from super-strength products prescribed by my dermatologist and just about every brand in the drugstore.

But with this lotion, I've already noticed that my skin tone is more even and my acne is more controlled (and even clearing up in some places)! I've been told to use so many 'heavy' moisturizers that leave my skin feeling greasy, and have tried light ones that leave me dry and flaky, but this moisturizer is the perfect balance. I have combination skin, and with this product, it feels like I'm getting deep hydration without the typical greasiness or oiliness. It goes on light and doesn't leave any thick lotion residual behind. It also smells "soothing" (if that's even a scent), and the scent doesn't linger for a long time, which is a plus for me, because I hate when moisturizers smell super perfume-y or chemical-y all day. But overall, I'd highly recommend this moisturizer for all skin types!
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
purchased the Aveeno clear complexion kit about 10 months ago. I'm just gonna mention that I have tried SO many high end skin care lines as well as drugstore. I never got the results I wanted UNTIL I was pointed in the direction of this kit! Since I started, my skin has NEVER been so clear. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, so some cleansers and moisturizers irritate my skin. This one is gentle but VERY effective! I have repurchased it a second time cause I use it so religiously! I highly recommend these products for anyone with ANY skin type!

This moisturizer is the absolute BEST! I have a hard time finding a moisturizer I like. I have certain thing I don't want in a moisturizer. I DO NOT like when one makes my face feel greasy or when it takes more than 5 minutes for it to soak in. This moisturizer immediately soaks in and It feels so good! It literally just melts right into the skin! It has also helped with my oily areas as WELL as the occasional dryness. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
My Aunt got me on this product four years ago, because my acne in middle school was horrific, but bless up to aveeno, this moisturizer i swear is the reason why my acne is gone! Its more than amazing! It has spf in it which is great for your skin! & It lasts all day! My skin is NEVER dry when i use this! If you have bad acne & your looking a new moisturizer, i swear this will works wonder! ❤️❤️
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
ugh I wanted to like this because I love aveenos body lotions but this was not good for my skin. I bought it because I love the smell of the original lotion (which I think they discontinued?) but it made my face break out. fortunately my skin went back to normal pretty much immediately after I stopped. i’ve been using it as a body lotion now so I don’t waste it. no complaints there!
Rachel B.
I started using this product because my dermatologist recommended it to me and I will never stop using it! At this point, I am scared to use any other moisturizer on my face because a lot of them tend to be oily. This product is a little steeper than the other products on the shelf, it usually runs for about $14, depending on where you get it. Since using it 2 years back, I have recommended it to both my mom and my boyfriend and they both love it! I generally use it in the morning before applying my makeup, but in the winter, I use it at night too. It gets rid of the dry patches without being too harsh and I never feel like my face is left looking greasy. One of my go-to products!!
beth b.
sandpont
Okay first off i love love love this product it is amazing a little pricey but its worth it tho my wallet does not like me!
This product works so well it cleared my skin and very light
The packaging is great and i love it because they recycle it
i have bought 4 times and gonna keep buying def recommend
Bruna G.
Foster City
I use this daily. Love that it moisturizes and protects my skin from the sun. The best thing is that it absorbs quickly, never leaves my face oily, and have never had a breakout using this product. This moisturizer only takes about a minute to fully absorb. Once absorbed, I apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup. There has never been an issue with foundation streaks, dry spots, oily spots, etc. Another thing to point out is that I am outside in the pool a lot and while the rest of my body gets tan, or on some occasions sunburned, my face is protected. This spf truly works well and that's just with one application in the morning.
Kristal D.
This Aveeno moisturizer i keep inside my makeup box. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the day. Its very light and it doesn’t have a strong smell. I love that it doesn’t irritates my skin. Recommend
Belinda D.
Memphis
This Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer is just ok to me. I like the cleansing pads more better. This Daily Moisturizer does not offer enough moisturizer for my skin but I am willing to try it again to see what it does. I think that Aveeno makes great products and will give them another try.
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
Left an oily film on my face after use. This was good for the dry patches on my face but it was not good for my oily t zone. Having combination skin makes finding products difficult so I would definitely use this again, I would just avoid my t zone next time. For someone with dry or sensitive skin this would work wonderfully.
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
Mina N.
Roughly how expensive is this?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.