BY AVEENO

This Unique, Skin-nourishing Daily Moisturizer Harnesses The Power Of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex And Salicylic Acid To Help Clear Up Blemishes And Improve The Health Of Your Complexion. This Oil-free Formula, With A Proven Acne-fighting Ingredient, Clears And Helps Prevent Breakouts, And Helps Even Out Skin Tone. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic, And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
  • "This is my go-to daily moisturizer! It is perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne-prone, easily sunburnt skin. Sounds bad right? Well this lotion helps all of that go away! It has SPF in it already, so I can be worry free throughout the day. I love Aveeno products, especially this one. You can get it in a two-pack at Costco-- can't beat that! " in 158 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this face lotion. It is the only one that I feel isn't too heavy or leaves behind a oily feel. I love to use it at night as a dry skin repair and it does just want I need it too. Plus! With the added spf, I don't feel the need to then add sunscreen over it. " in 112 reviews
  • "I have strange oily skin with dry patches and so most moisturizers are either too hydrating or too dry for my skin...but this gives it the perfect balance. So lightweight and hydrating!" in 106 reviews
Daiana A.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Can never go wrong with the classics. I have been using this moisturizer for years, along with others, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I have oily skin, yet I can breakout in eczema when my skin isn’t properly moisturized. This leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and even.
Tiffany N.
Columbia
I have been using this for over a year! It did a great job keeping my skin moisturized during the day! It is also good because the bottle lasts a long time and it is a great size to throw in your bag while traveling. The lotion it self smells good and does a wonderful job.
ATHINA M.
new york
Not a bad everyday moisturizer. Does what a moisturizer should as far as the basics. Nothing life changing here, but good for those on a budget. I'd recommend this for those who need minimal help with their skin. Have found other drugstore products to deliver more.
Francesca J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fairly decent moisturizer, wish it could be a little more hydrating, but my face just needs the extra help because it is more on the dryer side. But gentle to put on, a little bit greasy feeling, but definitely provides a good amount of hydration. Smells great too!
Cassie B.
Hanover, MD
I like this moisturizer for summer because it doesn't leave my skin too greasy. I do make a switch during winter months because it isn't super heavy duty, but I love this for a daily moisturizer when you don't have extreme cold weather going on.
Britney M.
Ankeny
Purchased at: Target
I have used this product for years and years! It is my favorite daily moisturizer from the drugstore. It has sun protection and provides healthy moisturized skin all day. I find myself using it as a base underneath my makeup quite often as well!
Lauren S.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I was using this for a long time due to constant breakouts. Definitely saw a difference while using this. I go back to it from time to time when I need a change in moisturizers. Aveeno is a great brand for my sensitive skin.
KeykoYadhira N.
elizabeth
This is my go to Daily Moisturizer I absolutely love it It does exactly what I want it to especially for my dry,stubborn acne, Sensitive, Oily skin It really Does the job in Restoring that Hydrating Feeling In your face
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I've already seen such a difference in my skin! I've struggled with acne for years, and have tried every product under the sun, from super-strength products prescribed by my dermatologist and just about every brand in the drugstore.

But with this lotion, I've already noticed that my skin tone is more even and my acne is more controlled (and even clearing up in some places)! I've been told to use so many 'heavy' moisturizers that leave my skin feeling greasy, and have tried light ones that leave me dry and flaky, but this moisturizer is the perfect balance. I have combination skin, and with this product, it feels like I'm getting deep hydration without the typical greasiness or oiliness. It goes on light and doesn't leave any thick lotion residual behind. It also smells "soothing" (if that's even a scent), and the scent doesn't linger for a long time, which is a plus for me, because I hate when moisturizers smell super perfume-y or chemical-y all day. But overall, I'd highly recommend this moisturizer for all skin types!
Uuni B.
irvine
Purchased at: Target
Been using this product for over two years and it does a great job at moisturizing the skin without having it feel too sticky. Absorbs really fast and the salicylic acid keeps my oily skin from breaking out
Ruby T.
Ivanhoe , CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Mina N.
Roughly how expensive is this?
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.