BY AVEENO

This Unique, Skin-nourishing Daily Moisturizer Harnesses The Power Of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex And Salicylic Acid To Help Clear Up Blemishes And Improve The Health Of Your Complexion. This Oil-free Formula, With A Proven Acne-fighting Ingredient, Clears And Helps Prevent Breakouts, And Helps Even Out Skin Tone. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic, And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
  • "This is my go-to daily moisturizer! It is perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne-prone, easily sunburnt skin. Sounds bad right? Well this lotion helps all of that go away! It has SPF in it already, so I can be worry free throughout the day. I love Aveeno products, especially this one. You can get it in a two-pack at Costco-- can't beat that! " in 158 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this face lotion. It is the only one that I feel isn't too heavy or leaves behind a oily feel. I love to use it at night as a dry skin repair and it does just want I need it too. Plus! With the added spf, I don't feel the need to then add sunscreen over it. " in 112 reviews
  • "I have strange oily skin with dry patches and so most moisturizers are either too hydrating or too dry for my skin...but this gives it the perfect balance. So lightweight and hydrating!" in 106 reviews
Allyson M.
Indianapolis
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I've already seen such a difference in my skin! I've struggled with acne for years, and have tried every product under the sun, from super-strength products prescribed by my dermatologist and just about every brand in the drugstore.

But with this lotion, I've already noticed that my skin tone is more even and my acne is more controlled (and even clearing up in some places)! I've been told to use so many 'heavy' moisturizers that leave my skin feeling greasy, and have tried light ones that leave me dry and flaky, but this moisturizer is the perfect balance. I have combination skin, and with this product, it feels like I'm getting deep hydration without the typical greasiness or oiliness. It goes on light and doesn't leave any thick lotion residual behind. It also smells "soothing" (if that's even a scent), and the scent doesn't linger for a long time, which is a plus for me, because I hate when moisturizers smell super perfume-y or chemical-y all day. But overall, I'd highly recommend this moisturizer for all skin types!
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this for about a week now and so far I am loving it! I have very oily skin and suffer occasionally from adult acne (I'm 28). Every other moisturizer I've tried that contains salicylic acid dries my skin out terribly. That is not the case with the Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer. It hydrates my skin without leaving it looking greasy which is a huge plus for me as I said earlier that I have oily skin. I gave only 4/5 stars because it's only been a week and I don't know how it works in terms of clearing up/preventing pimples. Once I've been using it longer I will update my star rating accordingly. But so far overall I love it and would recommend to anyone who has oily skin, is prone to break outs and looking for a moisturizer to help with those problems. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
Frankie W.
Flowood, MS
Absolutely works wonders! I’m in my 40’s with acne prone skin because I’m on meds that affect my skin. This moisturizer is oil-free and has salicylate acid which has proved to prevent more breakouts when I skipped a few days. Applying feels so good and leaves the skin feeling so soft. The price is good vs high end products that only contain 2oz. Aveeno has 4oz. The smell is also good and not overpowering or annoying. Highly recommended!
Rachel B.
I started using this product because my dermatologist recommended it to me and I will never stop using it! At this point, I am scared to use any other moisturizer on my face because a lot of them tend to be oily. This product is a little steeper than the other products on the shelf, it usually runs for about $14, depending on where you get it. Since using it 2 years back, I have recommended it to both my mom and my boyfriend and they both love it! I generally use it in the morning before applying my makeup, but in the winter, I use it at night too. It gets rid of the dry patches without being too harsh and I never feel like my face is left looking greasy. One of my go-to products!!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of the first moisturizers I have ever used... I’ve always loved it. It is not too thick or runny... soaks into your skin fast.... you can see a noticeable different after just one use. It had never made me oily and keeps me from getting dry... I’ve never had any complaints with this. I love it and it is worth the price.
Jennifer L.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
This moisturizer kept my face smooth and hydrated throughout the day. I’ve been using it for a month about now and it has cleared up some of my acne scars slightly. It has a nice scent to it that isn’t overwhelming at all. I pair this up with the Aveeno facial cleanser and I am definitely more fond of this product.
Bruna G.
San Mateo, CA
I use this daily. Love that it moisturizes and protects my skin from the sun. The best thing is that it absorbs quickly, never leaves my face oily, and have never had a breakout using this product. This moisturizer only takes about a minute to fully absorb. Once absorbed, I apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup. There has never been an issue with foundation streaks, dry spots, oily spots, etc. Another thing to point out is that I am outside in the pool a lot and while the rest of my body gets tan, or on some occasions sunburned, my face is protected. This spf truly works well and that's just with one application in the morning.
Olivia C.
I use this product every single day and I love it! It moisturizes my skin and has little shimmers that makes you look like you're glowing from within! It is a gentle moisturizer that doesn't leave your face oily and shiny. I defiantly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great daily facial lotion
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I like this product, but I find it makes my face feel a bit more oily than I'd prefer. It doesn't really absorb into the skin, it just kind of sits on it and makes it FEEL kind of hydrated instead of actually hydrating. I'll hold on to it, but it's not my favorite.
Leland V.
New York
This is a great moisturizer. I have the one with spf in it and it definitely protects my skin. In a week of using it my skin cleared up and balanced out. I use it with an aveeno facial wash as well, both are really gentle and leave my skin feeling silky.
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
Mina N.
Roughly how expensive is this?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.