BY AVEENO

Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS. Premoistened, selffoaming, dualtextured, soapfree, oilfree, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, alcoholfree. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing pads are designed to help clear up and prevent breakouts to leave your skin clear, smooth, and evenlooking. These dualtextured cleansing pads are premoistened with a blemish fighting ingredient and moisturerich soy to improve skin's clarity and help even out tone and texture, but not overdry your skin. The pad is textured on one side to gently exfoliate and smooth on the other side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup that can clog pores and cause breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use and even for sensitive skin. see more...

• Is this a good product to help clear oily skin?1 Answers
  • Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear Complexi...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin?3 Answers
Desiree D.
Yonkers, NY
HOLY GRAILLLLLLLLLLLLL! I've used this for 7 years and I've tried other products for my face and always come back to it. Not only does it clear away most of the acne but it gives my skin this glow. I would buy foundation with a dewy glow formula whenever I stopped using this product now I just go outside bare face (unless I need to get extra sexyyyyfied) but all jokes aside it does what it says it's supposed to do. My face looks a lot even and radiant but to be safe I only use it once daily because it can dry out ur skin if used more frequently
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
These are amazing! If you have cystic/ hormonal acne, you NEED these. Once I hit 30 my skin freaked out and thought I turned 14 again. I got such bad hormonal acne all along my jawline and cheeks. Actually it was worse than when I was a teen. This product cleansed my skiing and really helped calm the acne down. I cut the pads in half and they lasted my for about 1.5 months. I usually used them to wash my face in the morning and evening. These are definitely a staple.
Aamaal A.
Vienna, VA
The Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads are a favorite in my beauty routine. I have combination skin in my T-Zone that fluctuates between dry and oily depending on the season. Although I do not wear foundation everyday, I love these cleansing pads for wiping away airborne contaminants, dust, oil, and dead skin in no time. I follow up with a light night serum to wake up refreshed with clear, beautiful skin, naturally.
I purchase these pads because they were on sale and I fgured why not. They come in a cute secure tub that retains moisture and they smell amazing. So far I have purchased them twice. They do a really good job at cleansing the skin and removing makeup. I DO NOT agree that they can be used daily. For those with sensitive skin use once every 2-3 days. Overall, I think it's a good product and I recommend.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
A few months ago, I was having some issues with breakouts and went in search of a new cleanser. I gave these a try, and boy, am I glad I did. These dual-textured pads not only clean, but also exfoliate my face leaving it soft and baby-bum smooth. Its a convenient one step solution that worked quickly. My acne cleared up within a week or so, and has stayed clear since. Highly recommended!
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Just picked these up and used them for the first time. I like that they remove all the leftover and unwanted facial residue including makeup, I just don't like that you have to keep away from your eyes. If it gets rid of makeup you should be able to put them near your eyes. But it's been going well so far. No issues as far as drying my skin or anything . So 4 stars
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
Love these! My 6 year old and I both use the Aveeno Cleansing Pads. The soft side helps take off any residual make up that my make up wipes didn't remove, then I turn it over and use the rough side to exfoliate. These things get my face squeaky clean. I will say I don't really care for the smell, but they make exfoliating so easy and quick, I can ovelook it.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
The pads smell amazing and my face felt great after using them. I only gave 3 stars because I had higher hopes for this product. I use Aveeno products regularly and I was excited to see how this product would work but I did not see relief in my skin. It did not help me control my breakouts but did leave it feeling clean.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE these daily cleansing pads. I have incredibly sensitive skin and most facial wipes leave my skin feeling unhappy and sensitive and red. I've NEVER had that problem with these clear complexion pads! they leave my skin feeling moisturized and fresh. They're a little on the pricey side, but worth it for my skin.
Jillian C.
Brooklyn, NY
These pads worked really well! They didn't over dry my skin but also didn't leave a residue. They worked well with my acne face wash and helped get rid of the black heads around my nose. I purchased this on amazon. The packaging could be a little bit better, but other than that I would definitely repurchase.
Mika R.
Who all has tried these? Do they work?
Candace D.
Victorville , CA
Does this product dry out your skin?
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser? If so, where can I buy this?
Andrea H.
Gilroy, ca
Are these safe to use on sensitive skin?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Has anyone tired these if so do they really work.