BY AVEENO

These Dual-textured Pads With Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Extract And Salicylic Acid Help Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts While Evening Skin Tone, For Healthier-looking Skin. The Pads Are Textured On One Side To Gently Exfoliate, And Smooth On The Other Side To Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup That Can Clog Pores And Cause Breakouts. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

• Is this a good product to help clear oily skin?1 Answers
  • Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear Complexi...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin?3 Answers
Lindsay S.
Review for: Daily Cleansing Pads more...
I picked this up at my local Target to use daily in helping to keep my complexion clear and healthy looking they truly are a amazing product they are gentle and gently exfoliate the skin for clearer even looking beautiful skin they are pre moistened and they foam up with a build in foaming cleanser on the pad it is dual textured the pads are soap free oil free hypoallergenic noncomedogenic and alcohol free they feel amazing on the skin not drying love this product my skin is clear and soft highly recommend.
Thala L.
I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this product. It says that it's supposed to prevent breakouts and gently exfoliate for clear, even looking skin.... this did the opposite. It dried out my skin SO bad. In the warning section it says that it can dry out your skin if you're on other medication but I don't use anything else on my skin besides their moisturizing lotion! Which actually helped clear my skin. I thought if I used this it would help and continue making my skin nice and smooth. It created so much texture and bumps all over my face. I had the same routine and this never happen. As soon as I started to incorporate this that's when my skin went south. Stay away!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love these cleansing pads so much. They are great for travelling with. You don't have to worry about the container busting and the cleanser does an amazing job. It removes makeup very well, and it makes your face feel smooth and hydrated. I have used these since they first came out and will continue to buy them!
Hailey B.
bardstown
Cannot live without these!!!!! My skin breaks out and looks so dull when I use these! I have horrible hormonal acne but these actually keep it at bay. I was even on doxycycline for years for my acne. Don't know what it is about these but they are great. Only thing is, they rub fake tan off. Gotta be a little gentle sometimes.
Anne J.
Review for: Pads more...
I LOVE this product. It is life changing and works so well. This product consists of soaked pads, which are exfoliating on one side, and smooth on the other. These pads are supposed to dry out the oil on the skin (not leaving the skin feeling dry), while exfoliating at the same time. I have been using this product for almost 2 years, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
I like these cleansing wipes just as much if not more than it’s foaming counterparts. It is quick and easy to use. Not to mention it is great for scrubbing because one side of the pad is ultra smooth while the other side is slightly abrasive which helps remove excess dirt particles from deep inside the pores.
Liza G.
browns summit, NC
I keep these on my sink they come in handy you don't need to wet them just wash your face and rinse off. It contains acne fighting ingredients but doesn't dry your skin out and it has kept my skin looking clear for about a year. Definitely a staple skin care product
Toribsmith14 S.
Stephenville
Review for: Pads more...
I love these pads!!! It’s a great way to remove makeup and jump start the cleaning process!! Or if you’re in a hurry for bed, or to get going early.. it’s an easy and quick way to clean your face leaving your skin smooth, clean and feeling FRESH!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Pads, Daily Cleansing Pads more...
I hate using face wash, which is why these pads are super nice. They are convenient and smell great. In addition, your face isn’t dry after using them. The price isn’t too bad for the amount you get, but it won’t last you longer than a month if you only wash your face once a day.
Chintil G.
LAUREL, MD
They serve a dual purpose. The soft side of the pad is used for cleansing, while the textured side serves as an exfoliater. It's also great because it has salicylic acid to fight breakouts and to keep your skin clean and clear! It's practically skincare in a jar!
Mika R.
Who all has tried these? Do they work?
Candace D.
Victorville , CA
Does this product dry out your skin?
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser? If so, where can I buy this?
Andrea H.
Gilroy, ca
Are these safe to use on sensitive skin?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Has anyone tired these if so do they really work.