BY AVEENO

These Dual-textured Pads With Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Extract And Salicylic Acid Help Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts While Evening Skin Tone, For Healthier-looking Skin. The Pads Are Textured On One Side To Gently Exfoliate, And Smooth On The Other Side To Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup That Can Clog Pores And Cause Breakouts. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.

• Is this a good product to help clear oily skin?2 Answers
  • Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear ...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin?4 Answers
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads
  • "My sister has sensitive skin, and I was at her house, and I seen these, so i decided to sneak one to clean my face, and call it the placebo effect if you want, but I kinda seen a different by the next morning, it relieved my redness, i continued using them until i left 2 weeks later" in 74 reviews
Pennsy Y.
Philadelphia
This is like the best cleaner for me. I have combo skin and it makes my face feels soooo nice after I use it . I have dark areas around my cheek bone and after 1 month of use it’s starting to even out out.
Jay L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Pads more...
Very nice but HEAVILY scented. I personally loved the exfoliating side of the pad, however I felt as though this pads on top were definitely missing a lot of the product that the pads on bottom soaked up.
Erica B.
The smell is great and they leave my skin feeling so soft. I’ve been using these since I was 15 and I will continue to use these. The quality is just better than other drugstore products I’ve tried
Ashley T.
This is by far my favorite Aveeno product. It cleans all the dirt and makeup off your face so well. I absolutely love the convenience of just grabbing one pad and washing my face, it already has the cleanser on it so there is no having to use my hands to cleanse my face or a brush (like Clarasonic). It's really great for those nights when you are so tired and just want to hurry up and wash your makeup off and go to bed. It has two sides, a smooth side and a more textured side for exfoliation, which is also a bonus. It smells great and the pads are very well saturated so they don't dry out.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Review for: Pads more...
Skin care is so important. Trying to find a product that works can be so very hard. Lots of trial and error for many. For some reason I tend to break out every time I return from traveling. A few days using these Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads clears my skin right up. The pads gently exfoliate leaving my skin soft and feeling refreshed. The cleanser is on the pads so there’s no extra steps or products to purchase or add to your routine. Cleanser makes a nice lather too! Great way to remove makeup as well. I would recommend if you haven’t tried already.
Rachel C.
Hot Springs, VA
Review for: Daily Cleansing Pads more...
Through all my years of face washing...this by far is my favorite product. It provides the perfect amount of exfoliation while truly cleaning your skin at the same time. Its so reasonably priced and super effective! I would highly recommend.
Chintil G.
They serve a dual purpose. The soft side of the pad is used for cleansing, while the textured side serves as an exfoliater. It's also great because it has salicylic acid to fight breakouts and to keep your skin clean and clear! It's practically skincare in a jar!
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I bought these for removing makeup. They work for that, but if you get the tiniest little bit of the liquid in your eyes it burns like crazy. I recommend just using this maybe to clean your face really quick in the morning.
قامرا 👑.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Daily Cleansing Pads more...
I love the aveeno clear complexion pads for my face they are very gently on my skin they are very good for the price you will pay for them in a nice safe and secure container , i think they are perfect the way they are!
Rose V.
Imperial Bch, CA
These pads are super convenient and easy to use. I use these not only to help and wash my sling but to remove makeup and they work great. I love how big they are and how they have two sides which help remove all your makeup.
Candace D.
Victorville, CA
Does this product dry out your skin?
Mika R.
Who all has tried these? Do they work?
Linda H.
torrance ca
Is this a good product to help clear oily skin?
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser? If so, where can I buy this?
Andrea H.
Gilroy, ca
Are these safe to use on sensitive skin?