Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAveeno
AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face

AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face

by Aveeno

A daily wipe, a clearer complexion Clear up and prevent breakouts with these daily facial cleansing pads. Made with maximum strength acne medication and calming soy extract, this cleanser is designed to boost radiance and fight off blemishes without over-drying. It’s gentle enough for daily use and leaves your skin feeling calm, clear and rebalanced. Improves skin’s clarity Made with soy extract and salicylic acid Hypoallergenic, oil-free formula Soap-free, alcohol-free, and non-comedogenic Self-foaming and dual-textured

Are these pads good for sensitive skin?
Is this a good product to help clear oily skin?
Do these cleansing pads work as good as the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser? If so, where can I buy this?
Start your review of AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face!
Product Highlights
My sister has sensitive skin, and I was at her house, and I seen these, so i decided to sneak one to clean my face, and call it the placebo effect if you want, but I kinda seen a different by the next morning, it relieved my redness, i continued using them until i left 2 weeks laterin reviews
Alexandra O.
AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face uploaded by Alexandra O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I expected these pads to be larger but they are very thick and have more than enough product on them. In fact I’ve considered cutting them in half because the amount of cleanser on each. I love the fresh scent and the exfoliating power of this product. My face feels soft, clean and light after using this product. If I forget moisturizer after my skin gets tight and dry so definitely use moisturizer after.
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I will say I love Aveeno products so I was excited to try these out. I've been looking for a good cleansing pad for my face. But if I wanted to soap up my face I would use a face wash these pads just make soap suds all over my face so you gotta wash your face right afterwards. Which to me the point of having a facial pad is to pretty much avoid doing that. So overall not impressed at all. I don't think i will be buying these again. Sorry Aveeno totally disappointed.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face uploaded by Taylor F.
These are so so good. They smell really nice and aren’t roughy on the skin. They have a smooth side and the other side is textured to exfoliate. These lather up a lot, my face is always super soapy lol. They don’t dry my skin out or break me out. My face always feels nice and soft after using one. Definitely recommend.
Mari S.
Joliet
AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face uploaded by Mari S.
I absolutely loved this cleanser, I love anything Aveeno. My little cousin has eczema and their face mask don’t irritate her skin, I highly recommend. It left my skin feeling refreshed and clean it wasn’t too harsh at all.
Bridget A.
AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face uploaded by Bridget A.
Purchased at: Target
I have really liked these. Lately I use them to wash my face before my shower. I like that it has salicylic acid in it. The pad it’s self is large, and they all stay moist down to the bottom. Easy to use. I would repurchase again.
Shiny G.
Philadelphia, PA
AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Exfoliating Pads For Face uploaded by Shiny G.
Purchased at: Target
I really don’t know why people don’t mention this cleaner pads . They so affordable and effortive. They are super gentle and giving me a brighter skin And really helping in clearing out my acne’s , whitehead and . Prefect for oily and combination skin . I love that I can gently exfoliate my skin with these pads and actually see that I'm removing the dirt and extra oils from my face rather than just splashing something on and rinsing. My skin feels so soft and clean, like it can actual
Jessica F.
Dayton, OH
Only face wash that will actually work on my super stubborn face. Highly suggest for those who have stubborn acne.
Jillian C.
Bayonne, NJ
Makes your skin so clean and keeps it clear. The only downside is that you go through them quickly and they are hard to find
ilknur T.
I loved using pads but recently stopped as i felt that it was pulling my skin and causing me to breakout. I did feel it was working and took out a lot of producr
Kimberly E.
Castle Rock, CO
These pads have a great smell but it took some scrubbing to get my eye makeup off. Also, it was sealed but the pads seemed to dry out rather quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...