Briana W.

Joy B.
Joy B.
Milton, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes I have pimple when I started using this and this facial wash dried my acne ...it makes my face dried that's why I always use it with aveeno positively radiant cream and it works perfectly...
Reshmi M.
Reshmi M.
Fahaheel, Kuwait
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes its very good for acne prone skin
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, "cream" cleansers are best for easily drying/sensitive skin. Try to avoid gel cleansers and STAY AWAY from foaming (those are for us oily peeps lol). It has salicylic acid for acne treatment
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Denver , CO
2 years, 7 months ago
It personally didn't do much got me. It got the job done but didn't help clear anything. As for dry skin, it might slightly dry it out but not by much.