BY AVEENO

This Creamy Cleanser Gently Exfoliates While Helping Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, A Proven Acne Fighting Ingredient, Without Overdrying. The Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Formula Helps Visibly Improve Skin Tone And Texture, For Healthier-looking Skin. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.
Ingredients :
Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex
Evens Skin Tone And Texture
For Radiant-looking Skin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Has Used Soy For Thousands Of Years To Reduce The Appearance Of Blotchiness And Discoloration. Aveeno® Scientists Devised A Way To Process Soybeans That Retains The Integrity Of The Proteins To Provide Immediate And Long-term Skin Benefits. Products With Our Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex Visibly Transform Dull, Uneven Skin Into Brighter, More Radiant Skin.

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse be...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is ver...1 Answers
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin along with being very acne prone, which is the frustrating combination of oily t-zone and sensitive skin. I have tried an endless amount of cleansers: Biore, Clinique, etc. and this is the only one so far that has successfully tamed my skin! Being very acne prone, it's been very frustrating finding a cleanser that's strong enough to take care of my oily t-zone but gentle enough to not dry out the rest of my face. After only a week, I have seen a huge difference with my blemishes and skin dryness! My blemishes have almost completely disappeared; and after washing my face I notice that my blackheads are almost completely cleaned out. I highly recommend to anyone -- the moisturizer I use afterwards is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer & it's a great combination. " in 124 reviews
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Cream more...
I have been using the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser for about a week along with the Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer and AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream . I know it's only been a week, but I am so in love with these products and wish I'd tried them sooner. The Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser feels so good on your skin when washing your face. It's creamy and it suds up so you really feel like it is getting into your pores and cleaning them out. I'm 28 with oily skin and suffer from occasional adult acne. Not really ACNEA, but I often get huge, painful, ugly pimples. If I try to pop them, they just get worse. I've tried every acne product you can think of. What I love about this product is that it does NOT dry out your skin like other products with salicylic acid do. Another bonus to this product, and the other Aveeno products I've listed that I've been using, is that they are so affordable! And I've noticed that they are often times on sale. I only gave 4/5 stars because it's only been a week so I need to give it more time to see if it actually helps get rid of/prevent pimples. Will update star rating accordingly in a few weeks.
Beatriz G.
Review for: Cream more...
I havent been using this cream cleanser for that long but personally i like the results. It works well for a drugstore cleanser. I have combination skin and although it made me break out for the first week, because my skin hadnt gotten use to it, its really helped shrinking my pimple, and exfoliating my skin.
Liza P.
This is my favorite face wash by far! I have really dry skin and a lot of complexion blemishes, and it leaves my face clear, clean, and very smooth! Normally, after I wash my face I have to rush to moisturize because my face dries up immediately...but with this cream cleanser, I feel moisture in my skin!
Michelle A.
midland
Review for: Cream more...
This product leaves a cool, refreshing feeling which is great in the morning. I’m not too crazy about the consistency though, it feels as if I’m washing my face with lotion. But it is a cream cleanser after all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, I would buy again.
Jessica C.
Review for: Cream more...
I love this face wash. It's very moisturizing while still keeping my acne under control. However, it doesn't take off make up very well, so I would suggest using a remover to take it off prior to it. But it is great for acne control and the price is very reasonable.
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: Cream, Astringent more...
Sydney B.
Normal, IL
This stuff is genius! With consistent use, I can say my skin cleared up from full breakout in about 2.5 weeks. It is reasonably priced, but if you are looking for something that would work faster, I would recommend the clean and clear aloe exfoliating mask.
Kayla D.
This stuff isn't bad, it got my skin clean, but it wasn't amazing or anything for me. I think alot of the reason why is because it's a cream cleanser, and I have pretty oily skin. The foaming one would've really made a huge difference probably.
Rain J.
N Smithfield, RI
Review for: Cream, Astringent more...
I have only been using this product for a few days but my acne has shrunk in size dramatically. Nothing else has worked for my acne that I’ve had for over two months now with this product I am feeling much more confident and happy.
jennifer p.
I love the fact that this cream is very moisturizing and soft. It’s does it’s job this is actually the first time I buy this product and I feel like it could be a little better by cleaning the face, but other than that it’s a great product.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?