BY AVEENO

This Creamy Cleanser Gently Exfoliates While Helping Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, A Proven Acne Fighting Ingredient, Without Overdrying. The Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Formula Helps Visibly Improve Skin Tone And Texture, For Healthier-looking Skin. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.
Ingredients :
Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex
Evens Skin Tone And Texture
For Radiant-looking Skin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Has Used Soy For Thousands Of Years To Reduce The Appearance Of Blotchiness And Discoloration. Aveeno® Scientists Devised A Way To Process Soybeans That Retains The Integrity Of The Proteins To Provide Immediate And Long-term Skin Benefits. Products With Our Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex Visibly Transform Dull, Uneven Skin Into Brighter, More Radiant Skin.

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Cream more...
I have been using the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser for about a week along with the Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer and AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream . I know it's only been a week, but I am so in love with these products and wish I'd tried them sooner. The Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser feels so good on your skin when washing your face. It's creamy and it suds up so you really feel like it is getting into your pores and cleaning them out. I'm 28 with oily skin and suffer from occasional adult acne. Not really ACNEA, but I often get huge, painful, ugly pimples. If I try to pop them, they just get worse. I've tried every acne product you can think of. What I love about this product is that it does NOT dry out your skin like other products with salicylic acid do. Another bonus to this product, and the other Aveeno products I've listed that I've been using, is that they are so affordable! And I've noticed that they are often times on sale. I only gave 4/5 stars because it's only been a week so I need to give it more time to see if it actually helps get rid of/prevent pimples. Will update star rating accordingly in a few weeks.
Christy T.
Tennessee
Review for: Cream more...
I grabbed this cleanser and the foam cleanser from the same line to try and get rid of my terrible breakouts. I found that this cleanser helped a tiny bit, but not enough for me to continue to use. It had a gentle smell, but I personally wasn't a fan of it. I ended up just throwing it out after I realized it just sat in the cabinet for so long. Not worth it.
Natalie H.
Lakeport, CA
Review for: Cream more...
I bought this product at a grocery store while I was on vacation as I didn’t have my regular face wash packed. I’ve actually kept using it after coming home. It’s been about two weeks and I’m really surprised at how good it is. It’s preventing break outs but not drying out my skin. It’s actually lightly moisturizing my face but not leaving it oily. I might make this a new regular product.
Alma R.
Review for: Cream more...
This is my current cleanser and I am in love with it. At first I didn’t really like it just because I usually use cleansers that foam up and this one doesn’t. Now that I’ve been using it for awhile I notice that it leaves my skin feeling hydrated with a really smooth feeling; it doesn’t leave it dry or stiff.
Liza P.
This is my favorite face wash by far! I have really dry skin and a lot of complexion blemishes, and it leaves my face clear, clean, and very smooth! Normally, after I wash my face I have to rush to moisturize because my face dries up immediately...but with this cream cleanser, I feel moisture in my skin!
Eileen P.
Scottsbluff, NE
This cleanser feels refreshing/cool to the touch without any harshness or stimulating feeling & washes off very easily. It also has a pleasantly mild scent. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
Olivia M.
Review for: Cream more...
I started using this a few months back, but when winter hit this immediately did nothing but irritate my dry skin. This product didn't work for me, but I feel like it will clear my complexion out when I don't have patchy skin. For now, this is sitting in the back of my cupboard.
Keira M.
I use this product twice a day & it has really helped clear my skin. It's lightweight & makes your skin feel smooth afterwards. The downside is its a little too small for my liking but overall all its an amazing cleanser. I definitely recommend this product for sensitive skin.
Michelle A.
midland
Review for: Cream more...
This product leaves a cool, refreshing feeling which is great in the morning. I’m not too crazy about the consistency though, it feels as if I’m washing my face with lotion. But it is a cream cleanser after all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, I would buy again.
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: Astringent, Cream more...
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?