BY AVEENO #96 in Facial Cleansers

This Creamy Cleanser Gently Exfoliates While Helping Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, A Proven Acne Fighting Ingredient, Without Overdrying. The Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Formula Helps Visibly Improve Skin Tone And Texture, For Healthier-looking Skin. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.
Ingredients :
Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex
Evens Skin Tone And Texture
For Radiant-looking Skin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Has Used Soy For Thousands Of Years To Reduce The Appearance Of Blotchiness And Discoloration. Aveeno® Scientists Devised A Way To Process Soybeans That Retains The Integrity Of The Proteins To Provide Immediate And Long-term Skin Benefits. Products With Our Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex Visibly Transform Dull, Uneven Skin Into Brighter, More Radiant Skin.

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
trace p.
Berlin, NH
This face wash is my favorite! I started off using Aveeno's foaming cleanser but I realized it didn't suite my skin type as I have dry skin and foaming cleansers work better for oily skin. This cleanser is gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight like many others. It's done a pretty good job at keeping pimples away. I would recommend this product.
Natalie H.
Lakeport, CA
Review for: Cream more...
I bought this product at a grocery store while I was on vacation as I didn’t have my regular face wash packed. I’ve actually kept using it after coming home. It’s been about two weeks and I’m really surprised at how good it is. It’s preventing break outs but not drying out my skin. It’s actually lightly moisturizing my face but not leaving it oily. I might make this a new regular product.
Alma R.
Review for: Cream more...
This is my current cleanser and I am in love with it. At first I didn’t really like it just because I usually use cleansers that foam up and this one doesn’t. Now that I’ve been using it for awhile I notice that it leaves my skin feeling hydrated with a really smooth feeling; it doesn’t leave it dry or stiff.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale , FL
Review for: Other more...
I’m currently using this cleanser and I’m really happy with it . I use it at night after I remove my makeup and it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean . It smells amazing and a little goes a long way . It’s a little on the Pricy side of drug store cleansers but I would buy it again .
Nat D.
It really dries out my skin but it did a really good job at cleaning. If you use this I recomend getting a really good face cream to hydrate the skin afterward. I have really dry skin to begin with but if you have oily skin initially, then this product would be great for you.
Eileen P.
Scottsbluff, NE
This cleanser feels refreshing/cool to the touch without any harshness or stimulating feeling & washes off very easily. It also has a pleasantly mild scent. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
Olivia M.
Review for: Cream more...
I started using this a few months back, but when winter hit this immediately did nothing but irritate my dry skin. This product didn't work for me, but I feel like it will clear my complexion out when I don't have patchy skin. For now, this is sitting in the back of my cupboard.
Keira M.
I use this product twice a day & it has really helped clear my skin. It's lightweight & makes your skin feel smooth afterwards. The downside is its a little too small for my liking but overall all its an amazing cleanser. I definitely recommend this product for sensitive skin.
Jessika A.
I like this a lot. It doesn’t foam up, but i don’t mind cream cleansers like this one. It’s not too drying but I definitely have to use moisturizer after wards. The price isn’t too terrible either, but Aveeno tends to be a little more expensive than other drug store brands.
djfjg f.
This was an alright cleanser. I just feel like it wasn't strong enough to my oily combination acne-prone skin. I'm not saying it's a bad product it just didn't work out for my skin type. If you have clear, non-problematic skin this would be a good daily cleanser.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?