BY AVEENO

This Creamy Cleanser Gently Exfoliates While Helping Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, A Proven Acne Fighting Ingredient, Without Overdrying. The Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Formula Helps Visibly Improve Skin Tone And Texture, For Healthier-looking Skin. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.
Ingredients :
Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex
Evens Skin Tone And Texture
For Radiant-looking Skin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Has Used Soy For Thousands Of Years To Reduce The Appearance Of Blotchiness And Discoloration. Aveeno® Scientists Devised A Way To Process Soybeans That Retains The Integrity Of The Proteins To Provide Immediate And Long-term Skin Benefits. Products With Our Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex Visibly Transform Dull, Uneven Skin Into Brighter, More Radiant Skin.

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse be...2 Answers
  • What are your guy's thoughts on this product?1 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using ...1 Answers
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin along with being very acne prone, which is the frustrating combination of oily t-zone and sensitive skin. I have tried an endless amount of cleansers: Biore, Clinique, etc. and this is the only one so far that has successfully tamed my skin! Being very acne prone, it's been very frustrating finding a cleanser that's strong enough to take care of my oily t-zone but gentle enough to not dry out the rest of my face. After only a week, I have seen a huge difference with my blemishes and skin dryness! My blemishes have almost completely disappeared; and after washing my face I notice that my blackheads are almost completely cleaned out. I highly recommend to anyone -- the moisturizer I use afterwards is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer & it's a great combination. " in 124 reviews
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
This is a solid, mild everyday cleanser. It's creamy and cool on my skin and smells pretty good. It doesn't irritate my skin but not much does. It rinses off well and seems to get all of my makeup off. I can't really tell you if it's great at clearing complexions since I don't break out very much. I have been using this along with my oil and another aveeno product for over a month now and I will say i haven't noticed any blemishes at all lately. With the heat, I would usually have had a random bump pop up around my period so the salicylic acid might just be doing the trick. So if you do have a few blemishes every now and again, this just might be the mild cleanser you are looking for. I love that it doesn't smell medicinal, comes in a cool creamy consistency and easily rinses away. It even passes the toner wipe test. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the toner wipe test is when I apply my toner after washing my face, the cotton pad was 100% leftover makeup free. Now that is impressive. I am actually going to go change my stars from 4 to 5. I had originally given 4 because I felt it had no wow factor as a cleanser but after paying attention and seeing my toner test results, there is the wow. Great price, great product. Highly recommend.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is the first Aveeno acne treatment product I have used and I am so impressed. After a week of use my skin looks amazing. It is such a creamy, almost lotion like cleanser and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated after, which is very uncommon for an acne wash. Adding this to my skin care regimine has made my skin look so radiant, because it is normally dried out by other acne fighting facewashes. I was convinced when I first started using it that it would make me break out and make my already oily skin even worse. But it has balanced my skins pH level so well leaving it clear of blemishes and completely glowing. I wish I had tried this sooner! This in combination with my Curology treatment has completey transformed my skin. I can honestly say I feel confident in my skin for the first time since I was 14.
Jessica H.
United States
I have used this face wash for years. It was the first face wash I found that didn't worsen my acne. It doesn't cure acne but it doesn't worsen it either, if that makes sense. It's just a good, gentle cleaning product. There used to be beads in the wash but they were taken out a few months ago so now it is just a cream face wash. I recommend this product to all of my friends who can't find a good face wash. Sometimes it can be a little drying to my face if I leave it on too long so I just use Aveeno face lotion to help with that.

On a side note - don't leave this on for more than 30 seconds (it tells you in the directions on the bottle) because it will kind of burn a little. I promise I'm not trying to turn you away from the product but since it is 2% salicylic acid, be careful with the amount of time left on 😊
Beatriz G.
I havent been using this cream cleanser for that long but personally i like the results. It works well for a drugstore cleanser. I have combination skin and although it made me break out for the first week, because my skin hadnt gotten use to it, its really helped shrinking my pimple, and exfoliating my skin.
Liza P.
This is my favorite face wash by far! I have really dry skin and a lot of complexion blemishes, and it leaves my face clear, clean, and very smooth! Normally, after I wash my face I have to rush to moisturize because my face dries up immediately...but with this cream cleanser, I feel moisture in my skin!
Michelle A.
midland
This product leaves a cool, refreshing feeling which is great in the morning. I’m not too crazy about the consistency though, it feels as if I’m washing my face with lotion. But it is a cream cleanser after all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, I would buy again.
Jessica C.
I love this face wash. It's very moisturizing while still keeping my acne under control. However, it doesn't take off make up very well, so I would suggest using a remover to take it off prior to it. But it is great for acne control and the price is very reasonable.
Sydney B.
Normal, IL
This stuff is genius! With consistent use, I can say my skin cleared up from full breakout in about 2.5 weeks. It is reasonably priced, but if you are looking for something that would work faster, I would recommend the clean and clear aloe exfoliating mask.
Kaitlin S.
Goose Creek, SC
Picked this up on a whim because it was on clearance and fell in love. It’s so gentle, but effective. I tend to break out a little right around my time of the month so I switch out my normal cleanser for this and it does the job to keep the acne at bay during that week.
Kayla D.
This stuff isn't bad, it got my skin clean, but it wasn't amazing or anything for me. I think alot of the reason why is because it's a cream cleanser, and I have pretty oily skin. The foaming one would've really made a huge difference probably.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.