BY AVEENO

This Creamy Cleanser Gently Exfoliates While Helping Treat And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts With Salicylic Acid, A Proven Acne Fighting Ingredient, Without Overdrying. The Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Formula Helps Visibly Improve Skin Tone And Texture, For Healthier-looking Skin. Oil Free, Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic And Gentle Enough To Use Every Day.
Ingredients :
Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex
Evens Skin Tone And Texture
For Radiant-looking Skin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Has Used Soy For Thousands Of Years To Reduce The Appearance Of Blotchiness And Discoloration. Aveeno® Scientists Devised A Way To Process Soybeans That Retains The Integrity Of The Proteins To Provide Immediate And Long-term Skin Benefits. Products With Our Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex Visibly Transform Dull, Uneven Skin Into Brighter, More Radiant Skin.

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse be...3 Answers
  • How long did it take before you saw results with this cle...2 Answers
  • What are your guy's thoughts on this product?1 Answers
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin along with being very acne prone, which is the frustrating combination of oily t-zone and sensitive skin. I have tried an endless amount of cleansers: Biore, Clinique, etc. and this is the only one so far that has successfully tamed my skin! Being very acne prone, it's been very frustrating finding a cleanser that's strong enough to take care of my oily t-zone but gentle enough to not dry out the rest of my face. After only a week, I have seen a huge difference with my blemishes and skin dryness! My blemishes have almost completely disappeared; and after washing my face I notice that my blackheads are almost completely cleaned out. I highly recommend to anyone -- the moisturizer I use afterwards is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer & it's a great combination. " in 124 reviews
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
This is a solid, mild everyday cleanser. It's creamy and cool on my skin and smells pretty good. It doesn't irritate my skin but not much does. It rinses off well and seems to get all of my makeup off. I can't really tell you if it's great at clearing complexions since I don't break out very much. I have been using this along with my oil and another aveeno product for over a month now and I will say i haven't noticed any blemishes at all lately. With the heat, I would usually have had a random bump pop up around my period so the salicylic acid might just be doing the trick. So if you do have a few blemishes every now and again, this just might be the mild cleanser you are looking for. I love that it doesn't smell medicinal, comes in a cool creamy consistency and easily rinses away. It even passes the toner wipe test. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the toner wipe test is when I apply my toner after washing my face, the cotton pad was 100% leftover makeup free. Now that is impressive. I am actually going to go change my stars from 4 to 5. I had originally given 4 because I felt it had no wow factor as a cleanser but after paying attention and seeing my toner test results, there is the wow. Great price, great product. Highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Denver
This has been my face wash for a few years now, kind of just by chance (they were out of my typical Olay face wash at the store one day). I haven't had any acne in about 2 years and my face is always a great balance of oily and dry. I have to think that this face wash plays a part in that. I also use the 1 minute scrub about once a week as well! Both feel great going on. Only complain would be the ingredients aren't all natural and this product doesn't always take off my mascara very well (the 1 minute scrub does however).
Beatriz G.
I havent been using this cream cleanser for that long but personally i like the results. It works well for a drugstore cleanser. I have combination skin and although it made me break out for the first week, because my skin hadnt gotten use to it, its really helped shrinking my pimple, and exfoliating my skin.
Shaune P.
Buckeye
This cleanser is really nice in my opinion in the shower. Since it is a cream cleanser it feels really gentle on sensitive skin and leaves it feeling moisturized. I bought this because I had bad acne and within a couple of days of using the products from this line it was totally cleared up.
Deidre M.
This product is a key item in my skincare routine. I have acne blemishes that weren't trying to go away anytime soon. I've been using this product daily for at least 3+ months and the results are amazing. It leaves my skin and really moisturized, which doesn't effect my oily t-zone. I pair this with Garnier Skin Active Blackhead eliminating scrub . They've done magic on my skin. Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating ScrubAveeno® Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
Chelsea S.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: Target
I use this product in conjunction with two other Aveeno products about 3 times a week. I am obsessed with how bright and young my skin looks and feels! The other two products I have been using are; Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub and Aveeno® Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser
Michelle A.
midland
This product leaves a cool, refreshing feeling which is great in the morning. I’m not too crazy about the consistency though, it feels as if I’m washing my face with lotion. But it is a cream cleanser after all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, I would buy again.
Jessica C.
I love this face wash. It's very moisturizing while still keeping my acne under control. However, it doesn't take off make up very well, so I would suggest using a remover to take it off prior to it. But it is great for acne control and the price is very reasonable.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
This is a gentle cleanser that really helped clear my skin without drying it out and helps keep any blemishes away I'm satisfied with this stuff.. it's even made with soy which also helps moisturize my skin
Kayla M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I've been using this product 3-4 times a week for about 3 weeks now and I like it ok, but I'm not sold. I was looking for a gentle cleanser to use when I'm not wearing makeup so I don't need an oil-based cleanser, and this cleanser is definitely gentle! I'm not convinced that it cleans the day-to-day dirt off my face, and it's scented pretty strongly for me and I'm not super sensitive to fragrance. My rating of this product could go up or down over time, but right now I'm thinking I'll finish the bottle but not repurchase.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Mónica C.
Isabela
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?