BY AVEENO

Gently exfoliate for clearer more beautiful skin with AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION Cream Cleanser. This cleansing formula works wonders on breakouts blemishes and uneven skin. The moisture-rich ACTIVE NATURALS Soy formula with acne fighting salicylic acid helps to improve skin tone and texture revealing clear healthier-looking skin you will love. This gently-exfoliating cleanser is oil-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This cleanser comes in a 141-gram tube. 141 g tube of facial cleanser Helps clear and prevent breakouts For dull uneven skin Salicylic acid treats and fights acne Contains moisture-rich Total Soy Complex Oil-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic see more...

Alisha M.
Alisha M.
I have had acne prone skin that is very sensitive for a few years now. I purchased this to use as a "once-in-awhile" thing...I will say that i usually rub it into my skin for a couple minutes to make sure it gets everything that it needs to and it doesn't really bother my face... that is hard to find. Can't beat the price either,
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
I love this. Ive been trying to find something to use on my face and this is it. It doesn't have a fragrance, which is great because I don't like loud smells in the morning nor right before I go to bed. It also doesn't make my face dry.
Kate B.
Kate B.
I have recently been struggling with adult acne (after having 4 children) and I have very sensitive skin. This facial cleanser from Aveeno is the ONLY thing that has cleared up my break outs!! I have used it religiously for the past couple of years. It also makes my feel skin so much softer and look so much more even. I like the cream cleanser better than the foaming one. I found it helps clear up my skin better for some reason. After I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser I follow with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer!! I have the best skin I have had in years!! ūüėć
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
This cleanser really does clear your skin up! I mean you can notice a change as soon as you use it. It brightens up your skin. The only downfall I notice is that you have to use this literally every day to keep your face clear and bright, if you don't keep up with it everyday. It stops working. I recommend this cleanser, there's also a foam one that I haven't tried yet but I want to next!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
I have been using this product for so long, and I absolutely love it! Luckily, I haven't had much trouble with acne throughout my life, but when I do get pimples, they are very noticeable. Since using this product though, I rarely have facial acne anymore, and when I do, you can hardly even tell that it's there. Definitely give this cleanser a try!
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Lake Orion, MI
I am usually a big fan of Aveeno products, but I think this is a pass for me. It doesn't really seem to do anything for my skin and honestly it seems to break me out/not help hormonal acne if I am too close to my period. I can normally keep pimples at bay during that time of the month with a good cleanser (and I have a skincare routine that I stick to religiously) but this just seems to not really do much.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Very good cleanser for sensitive skin. Leaves skin soft and radiant with less blemishes than you started with. It's a good brand and a good price and you can find it anywhere. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or for anyone looking for a less harsh cleanser
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
This is a decent cleansing scrub. The good thing about this is that it does not irritate your skin like some others do. The downside is that it is so gentle it hardly feels like it is doing anything. I didn't notice extraordinary results, but it did its job.
Kaylia F.
Kaylia F.
Bronx
I am currently using this product. It is effective in ways of evening out your skin complexion but disappointing of getting rid of dark spots more faster. It is affordable and I would recommend it, if you want soft and even tone skin.
Sarah n.
Sarah n.
Muskegon
Aveeno, you did great! This product is amazing for sensitive skin. It is so hard to find a face wash with acne fighting medication that is soft and gentle and this is that product! No red face from acne treatment ,only smooth skin!
Selena S.
Selena S.
Phoenix, AZ
What are your guy's thoughts on this product?
Nadia Z.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
How long did it take before you saw results with this cleanser? Does this work on stubborn acne?