BY AVEENO

Gently exfoliate for clearer more beautiful skin with AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION Cream Cleanser. This cleansing formula works wonders on breakouts blemishes and uneven skin. The moisture-rich ACTIVE NATURALS Soy formula with acne fighting salicylic acid helps to improve skin tone and texture revealing clear healthier-looking skin you will love. This gently-exfoliating cleanser is oil-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This cleanser comes in a 141-gram tube. 141 g tube of facial cleanser Helps clear and prevent breakouts For dull uneven skin Salicylic acid treats and fights acne Contains moisture-rich Total Soy Complex Oil-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic see more...

Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this product for so long, and I absolutely love it! Luckily, I haven't had much trouble with acne throughout my life, but when I do get pimples, they are very noticeable. Since using this product though, I rarely have facial acne anymore, and when I do, you can hardly even tell that it's there. Definitely give this cleanser a try!
Arianna L.
This product is good if you have pretty clear skin and like a gentle cleanse. I don't find this takes makeup off since it is a cream and doesn't suds. It's good for a gentle everyday cleanser for sensitive skin but it's pricy, as are most Aveno products.
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
Been using this product for years every morning! The smell is amazing and it has tiny little beads that give my skin some gentle exfoliating without over drying or irritating. I like how aveeno is gently and it smells great.
Katie M.
Hillsboro
If I don’t wash my face with this for one day, I can tell. This helps my oily skin like magic and plus helps keep my skin really clear and prevents random breakouts.
Kate B.
I have recently been struggling with adult acne (after having 4 children) and I have very sensitive skin. This facial cleanser from Aveeno is the ONLY thing that has cleared up my break outs!! I have used it religiously for the past couple of years. It also makes my feel skin so much softer and look so much more even. I like the cream cleanser better than the foaming one. I found it helps clear up my skin better for some reason. After I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser I follow with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer!! I have the best skin I have had in years!! ūüėć
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This cleanser really does clear your skin up! I mean you can notice a change as soon as you use it. It brightens up your skin. The only downfall I notice is that you have to use this literally every day to keep your face clear and bright, if you don't keep up with it everyday. It stops working. I recommend this cleanser, there's also a foam one that I haven't tried yet but I want to next!
Alisha M.
I have had acne prone skin that is very sensitive for a few years now. I purchased this to use as a "once-in-awhile" thing...I will say that i usually rub it into my skin for a couple minutes to make sure it gets everything that it needs to and it doesn't really bother my face... that is hard to find. Can't beat the price either,
Sarah n.
Muskegon
Aveeno, you did great! This product is amazing for sensitive skin. It is so hard to find a face wash with acne fighting medication that is soft and gentle and this is that product! No red face from acne treatment ,only smooth skin!
Ariel L.
Lake Orion, MI
I am usually a big fan of Aveeno products, but I think this is a pass for me. It doesn't really seem to do anything for my skin and honestly it seems to break me out/not help hormonal acne if I am too close to my period. I can normally keep pimples at bay during that time of the month with a good cleanser (and I have a skincare routine that I stick to religiously) but this just seems to not really do much.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Very good cleanser for sensitive skin. Leaves skin soft and radiant with less blemishes than you started with. It's a good brand and a good price and you can find it anywhere. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or for anyone looking for a less harsh cleanser
Selena S.
Phoenix, AZ
What are your guy's thoughts on this product?
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
How long did it take before you saw results with this cleanser? Does this work on stubborn acne?