BY AVEENO

For external use only. When using this product And other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use Of this product, dryness or irritation Of the skin may be increased. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water

Sodium coco-sulfate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, triticum vulgare (wheat) starch, cetearyl alcohol, paraffin, water, citric acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, PEG-16 soy sterol, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, titanium dioxide, panthenol, lauryl methyl gluceth- 10 hydroxypropyldimonium chloride, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate.

Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Water, Citric Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphat

• It is this product out of market? I can't find it anywhere 1 Answers
  • Im looking for a cleansing bar that wont strip away my natural oi...2 Answers
  • Why is this product no longer available?1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Galion
I keep this in my teenaged boys bathroom. I find it affordable and well worth the money. They just put in the shower and wash their face. I have motive a big difference in their acne and the convenience of it being a bar works well for boys.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Oh my gosh, i love this soap so much! It work on my face become smooth, soft, comfortable, and perfectly younger woman. I want to buy it more but i am sad it is not in stock at the store anymore! I have yo looking for another.
Rikka C.
['Delbarton ', ''], WV
I used this on my son and loved this. It made his skin feel even softer than it already is. He was left with smoother skin and it was gentle enough to make his rashes disappear.
Ashton B.
Tulsa, OK
I use this bar to wash my makeup brushes. I love it because it is gentle yet removes all of the built up makeup. I don’t use it on my skin, but for what I bought it for it is amazing. Great way to clean your brushes!!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i was obsessed with this soap when i was in high school and struggling with really bad acne. this did a really good job of cleaning my skin and keeping oil at bay without drying out my face and making my acne worse. this is good for your back and chest too
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Great for body scrubbing!! Purchased at Walmart the neighborhood one.. not too abrasive but gets the job done. I can't remember the price point but I do remember it was on sale. Definitely try if you struggle with dry skin or uneven texture on shoulders and arms.
Lutresia W.
Los Angeles
Avenue cleansing bar is ph balanced and doesn't contains fragrance, dyes or lanolin. I really like this cleaning bar its goes on smooth and it did leave my skin fry and hard. I use this daily and its keepsbmy skin naturally clean.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
I started using this cleansing bar after I ran out of my usual cleanser and my neighborhood Walgreens didn't have anymore. I saw this and picked it up on a whim. After about a month I noticed how bright and clear my skin was. My acne dark spots were much less noticeable and my family and friends started complimenting me on how smooth my complexion looked. As a person who has always had facial skin issues , the performance of this bar was quite a pleasant surprise!
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
If you already use Aveeno face products, you might like this one as well. It still gentle yet effective like all their other products, but I stopped using it because I didn't like the idea of a soap bar sitting out exposed in the shower/on the counter, collecting dust/potential mold, WHO ELSE KNOWS WHAT, when it wasn't in use, and then putting it on my face.

So for this, I switched back to regular bottled facial cleanser.
Andrea J.
Birmingham, AL
This is a very nice product. My only dislike is that I run out so fast. It's not expensive, but I am really bad at replacing products in a timely manner. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and open. It doesn't have an icky or perfume scent. I personally love the product and it hasn't given me any problems. I do have normal and sensitive skin and it works like a charm. I definitely take the extra time in the morning to use this product! Also it works great with my facial cleanser spin brush and it doesn't clog the brush or leave icky residue after cleansing the face or brush.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
Im looking for a cleansing bar that wont strip away my natural oils and leave my face dry will this bar be good for me
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
Why is this product no longer available?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product out of market? I can't find it anywhere