BY AVEENO

For Clear, Even-Looking Skin for normal to oily skin Helps prevent breakouts With moisture-rich soy and vitamins B5, C and E Soap-Free Noncomedogenic Hypoallergenic ; Aveeno® Active Naturals Questions? see more...

• It is this product out of market? I can't find it anywhere 1 Answers
  • Im looking for a cleansing bar that wont strip away my natural oi...2 Answers
  • Why is this product no longer available?1 Answers
Jaleesa C.
Pflugerville, TX
This is another one of my favorite cleansers for my face. I wish it was in bottle form as I am unsure about the bar laying around and attracting bacteria.

When I use to have severe acne, this bar helped tremendously. I admit it was not a quick fix, it required consistent usage for results but it helped. Now I have occasional breakouts, but suffer from dark spots. If used regularly, it reduced my dark spots and started to give my skin a glow.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
If you already use Aveeno face products, you might like this one as well. It still gentle yet effective like all their other products, but I stopped using it because I didn't like the idea of a soap bar sitting out exposed in the shower/on the counter, collecting dust/potential mold, WHO ELSE KNOWS WHAT, when it wasn't in use, and then putting it on my face.

So for this, I switched back to regular bottled facial cleanser.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I used this soap bar for a couple weeks and I felt like it was really gentle on the skin and definitely helped with clearing acne. It was effective but I noticed if I didn't use it for a few days I would start breaking out like crazy again so if you can get used to using it everyday with no breaks then I would recommend.
Arielle W.
Ontario, CA
If you're looking for a good drugstore cleanser, this is for you. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause me any discomfort or give my skin any negative reactions. There is a bit of exfoliant in this cleanser so I would say to use this with your fingers rather than a clarisonic or. cleansing brush.
Christina D.
Cortland, IL
I love this face wash. It is the only one I've found that helps keep my acne under control. It does begin to irritate my skin a bit if I leave it on too long, but that's a small price to pay for the benefits! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I'll probably never switch from this.
Cassandra H.
I used to use the neutrogena face wash bar, the orange one, until i moved and it made my face too dry to keep using it. This still gets rid of my acne without the dryness. It's very gentle. The bar lasts a very long time so I feel it's a great value. It is hard to find in stores though.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I loved the simplicity of this product and the price. I have used this product a bit the last few years and it is a great quality cleanser. A tip, use a good moisturizer with this, as it can sometimes dry your skin. I would recommend this, especially if you have combination skin!
Brittany B.
I love using bar soap for my face when its a night that I am not exfoliating. Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar is gentle enough for me to use every morning and night. It also does a good job at washing away the oil on my face and leaves a nice clean feeling.
Natalie K.
Sweetwater, FL
I thought this product worked okay but not amazing. I think there is room for improvement and there are better cleansing bars out there. It did leave my skin feeling soft but I was not 100% convinced. It has a nice scent. Not sure if I would purchase again.
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
My youngest son has exzema and can only use very few products as they make him break out. He uses this product on a daily basis and it has started to help clear up his exzema. I strongly advice anyone with skin that is sensitive to use this product daily.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
Im looking for a cleansing bar that wont strip away my natural oils and leave my face dry will this bar be good for me
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this product no longer available?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product out of market? I can't find it anywhere