BY AVEENO

For external use only. When using this product And other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use Of this product, dryness or irritation Of the skin may be increased. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water

Sodium coco-sulfate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, triticum vulgare (wheat) starch, cetearyl alcohol, paraffin, water, citric acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, PEG-16 soy sterol, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, titanium dioxide, panthenol, lauryl methyl gluceth- 10 hydroxypropyldimonium chloride, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate.

Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Water, Citric Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphat

Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar
  • "This is a really great and gentle product to use on your face especially if you have sensitive skin. love it!" in 23 reviews
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Oh my gosh, i love this soap so much! It work on my face become smooth, soft, comfortable, and perfectly younger woman. I want to buy it more but i am sad it is not in stock at the store anymore! I have yo looking for another.
Sara B.
Chandler
Purchased at: CVS
I use this as my daily cleaning bar every morning and every night. It's Amazing after taking my makeup off at the end of the night. I have acne prone skin and this is so gentle and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin since using it!
David Z.
Escondido, CA
Aveeno is by far the best product on the market, they can be a little like 5% more on the price than usual products but they do the job! Great packaging and very attractive at first look, would recommend this whatsoever
Sadie B.
Altoona
I prefer the cleansing bar over the cream, I feel like it leaves my face feeling cleaner, it’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m giving this 4 stars just because I prefer the ultra calm over the clear complexion
Ashton B.
Owasso, OK
I use this bar to wash my makeup brushes. I love it because it is gentle yet removes all of the built up makeup. I don’t use it on my skin, but for what I bought it for it is amazing. Great way to clean your brushes!!
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I used this on my son and loved this. It made his skin feel even softer than it already is. He was left with smoother skin and it was gentle enough to make his rashes disappear.
Hair b.
Purchased at: CVS
This cleansing bar is so awesome for someone who has sensitive skin that is very irritated by everything and just reacts to anything you put on it. Highly recommend because sometimes less is more!
Kayla G.
Indianapolis
I use this product in the shower and love it. It is very convenient and I love the scent. I found this soap at a great value, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Ingrid D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
AMAZING!😌💖 that's all I got to say about this product, everything about it is just amazing! Not only does it clear my skin after use of makeup but it also keeps it from getting dry!!
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
Im looking for a cleansing bar that wont strip away my natural oils and leave my face dry will this bar be good for me
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
Why is this product no longer available?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product out of market? I can't find it anywhere
Monique B.
Antioch, CA
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads Do these help with keeping your skin from getting oily?