Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny B.
Onaway, MI
This is probally my all time favorite product. It's my go to.
I have VERY sensitive skin and this just ALWAYS works ! No rash, no redness, no itching, no tightness, just clean and fresh. I will and do always recommend this to everyone for any skin or age group it is a great product.
Rhea S.
The moisturizer is my everyday use since it's so light on my skin and protects my face from the sun rays. I take extra care of my skin on my face since it's important to have that soft and fresh face look. I also don't want to get wrinkles right away so this product is my everything!
Jori D.
Plano, TX
I love this face care duo it does amazing things for me. I have combination skin and this helps my face stay clean and acne free, but also moisturizes the dry spots I can get. This product has worked amazingly for me and has lasted a very long time so it is definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Sam C.
There are only a few moisturizers that work for me and this is one of them. I love this facial wash, it leaves your skin soft, lighter and looking healthier than before. After a while from using it, your skin is so much clearer. Great product that I will keep stocking up on.
Christy W.
This is by far my favorite facial combo. my skin just FEELS good after ... the morning after... it's just a great product! I love my skin when I use their products together ... it's a whole new experience! I feel like I have Jennifer Aniston's skin 😅 but seriously - 👌
Mallory L.
I cannot express how much I love the Aveeno Clear Complexion products. I have sensitive, dry, and acne-prone skin. This pack solves all of my problems! I use the cleanser twice a day and follow up with the moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I love my go-to cleanser/moisturizer combo!
Sandra Y.
I love aveeno products. So i had to try these when my skin started to look sullen. The cleanser smells nice but it feels like it doesn't come all the way off. I'm not sure if thats just the way its suppose to be or not... the moisturizer is light and nice
Autumn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Absolutely love this product. A little expensive at first but definitely worth it. My face is so smooth because of this product and makes my skin less oily than it usually is. And it protects your skin from the sun! Great product, wouldn't change a thing
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
The moisturizer is a must have. It's also great for your beach bag as it moisturizes and works as sun block for your face. My skin gets dry at the beach and other sun block lotions smell nasty but this moisturizer smells better and keeps my face smooth.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
My teen daughter has difficult skin right now we had tried all different types of cleansers and creams for her face. Even prescription creams. This cleanser and moisturizer really cleared her skin up and left it moisturized!!! Shes happy I'm happy!!
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.