Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha C.
LaGrange, GA
I absolutely love this product. I picked up the cleanser first, and I liked it so much I got the moisturizer separate. it's a light weight cleanser that doesn't dry that I use with an exfoliating pad just on personal preference. It's really gentle and not drying so I can use it everyday. The moisturizer is light and absorbs well so there's no oily film on your face. I absolutely love this product and will purchase it again.
Jennifer S.
Loved it. My mother in law and I use this, we got it at Walmart for like 14 dollars, it's gentle for a scrub and it smells good, I've been using it a lot lately and I would buy it again. I've bought it like twice now and as soon as I'm going to run out I go and buy it, it makes my face feel great. This is my opinion and I really like it :)
Maria S.
I can already feel my face a lot smoothr! I always apply this after I finish washing my face in the morning. I only apply a tiny bit in certain areas because then my face looks super greasy and shiny but that's just the cream. I love it though. I need to go buy another because I'm almost done with this one. I do recommend to others to try!!
Bri B.
Federal Way, WA
This has definitely been a life save for me &my face! At first i did get a few lil pimples on my cheek but i faithfully kept using my aveeno daily and its cleared them right up and it slowly lightening up all my dark spots my face its smooth like butter lol
Elizabeth F.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoyed the cleanser. It was gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but managed to deeply clean my face of makeup etc. However, the moisturizer was a different story. While Aveeno is supposed to be for sensitive skin, this moisturizer burned my skin. At first I thought that it might be a fluke, so I used it another time and again my skin was burned. I'm not sure what ingredient my skin doesn't like, but I will not purchase this item again.
Shavonte M.
This is one of my favorite cleansers of all time. I kept my skin really fresh. It was very affordable for the duo and It was my first time using it. My sister loved how my skin looked so I gave her what I had left to try and now she doesn't buy anything else. I love how bright my skin looked and how soft it was.
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
I love this duo, especially the face moisturizer. The cleanser is so gentle and the moisturizer does a great job of hydrating the skin with a light layer of product that smells very fresh. I use the cleanser once or twice per week, but I use the face lotion every day. I would definitely recommend it.
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
I am in love with Aveeno's cleanser and moisturizer. I use them every day. The moisturizer is perfect for my sensitive skin and I really haven't pound any other product out there that can moisturize my face without making it break out. It is a must have. I have repurchased this several times!
Blanca C.
Absolute Favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This two work amazing together. I keep repurchasing this little bundle every time I'm about to run out. I cannot live without it and I'm so glad I came across it. I have oily combination skin so finding a light weight non-greasy moisturizer it is important for me!
Rhea S.
The moisturizer is my everyday use since it's so light on my skin and protects my face from the sun rays. I take extra care of my skin on my face since it's important to have that soft and fresh face look. I also don't want to get wrinkles right away so this product is my everything!
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.