Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I haven't used the cleanser yet cause I am using clinque, but the moisturizer works amazing. I  have oily skin and it doesn't make it oily and doesn't dry it out either. Def will rebuy
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
I use both of these products daily! Leave your skin feeling refreshed and smells nice. I have very sensitive skin and these products offer a calm relieving effect on my skin.
Maggie C.
North Little Rock
Needed a moisturizer that wasn’t expensive and my dermatologist recommended this and it hasn’t failed me once! Winter through summer I use this everyday and it does the job! Won’t ever switch from it!
KJ W.
Oldbury, Birmingham
Okay this is for sure my go-to face wash/lotion!! I've been using it for about 3 years and I love everything about it except for how expensive it is compared to other brands and how fast I go through the amount. however, you definitely get what you pay for. The smell is wonderful- it's very pleasant & clean without smelling like its scented, and without smelling like acne-medication. Super nice balance. This keeps my face clear and radiant. The only complaint I have is that it's not a great lotion to wear under makeup- sometimes when I apply primer/ foundation over it kinda stings/ irritates my face. Great lotion to wear with a bare face though!
Alexis M.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this cleanser and moisturizer for as long as I can remember. I suffer from mild acne and sensitive skin. Some acne cleansers are too harsh and leave you feeling dry. Aveeno Clear Complexion Hydrates without leaving you oily. Once you begin using this cleanser and moisturizer regularly you will notice that it really controls and prevents acne . I also notice post acne marks fading. This is a product that you can trust and I would recommend it to anyone who may be suffering with acne but doesn't want anything too harsh.
Judisha W.
This is my day to day moisturizer and cleanser, it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Has helped with blemishes and overall met my expectations, would recommend!
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
I always buy this pack or positively radiant at Walmart, I've used the aveeno facial wash and lotion since i was 11 and i hardly ever get pimples, acne, or blackheads. I love that the scrub has some bead for exfoliation but not overpowering. I love the aveeno line and will continue using it! Attached is a picture of me NO foundation just brow pencil eyeliner and a lipstick color!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Love this cleanser and moisturizer! It is so gentle I can use it morning and night without my skin drying out like most other acne treatments and it really helps keep my breakouts tamed down to a minimum. I only wish it was easier to find as the nearby walmart has only stocked it once in a while and I can't ever remember to get it when I stop at walgreens. Love this product though and would recommend to anyone especially those with acne prone but sensitive skin.
Bruna D.
Dallas, TX
Every day use!!! So obsessed by these products!!! I use them every single day!!! I love it!!! Skin feels so soft and it's within my budget!!! The foam just makes everything feels softer and smoother!!!
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
This little heaven in a bottle is my holy grail. Without this moisturizer my face would be a dry flakey mess and don't even think about putting a lick of makeup on my face without first putting this on. I use it multiple times throughout the day. When I get out of the shower, before I put my makeup on, and after I wash my face at night before bed. Aveeno is my absolute favorite face moisturizer. Love it and recommend it to everyone
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.