Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
This product I usually use in the morning for moisturizing because my water has to much chlorine and it works so good! My face doesn’t feel dry or itchy! Good variety only need to apply a little bit for my whole face.
Ashlyn B.
tulsa, OK
I loooove this so much! It feels great on my skin. It's not sticky. It's not overwhelmingly moisturizing. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I switch between this and my cetaphil moisturizer and I like both equally.
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
These products are great for acne prone skin that is sensitive to some of the harsh toners and scrubs on the market. My skin is oily, and often gets red and irritated when I use some acne cleansers and scrubs but the Aveeno cleanser cleans my face and treats acne without overdrying. The moisturizer is the cherry on top, giving the cleanser that extra acne fighting boost while also hydrating and repairing any dry or red areas that may remain. They are a little pricey, but worth it if you feel like others have not worked. I also love the soy complex present; this helped my acne scars fade and made my over all complexion brighter after a couple weeks. Love these products and would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin, even if acne isn't a huge factor for you.
jordan ♡.
New York, New York
I personally prefer foam face washes over regular ones, so this aveeno product was perfect. The cleanser is nice and foamy and clears my acne pretty fast. The other cleanser is also good, but the smell is okay.
Emily B.
Fairfield, CT
I use this lotion every night before bed but I feel like it's making my face a bit oily. It also comes off in a strange way so it's not good for overnight. It's a good value and I'll probably keep using it.
Ivy N.
Love both of these products! The cleanser is nice and gentle -but still effective. I was worried about the moisturizer not being oil free, but I haven't noticed any issues! Love that the moisturizer also has SPF
Hunter J.
I love this moisturizer! I use it all the time. The only complaint I have is that it does leave a film on my skin so I use it as my night time lotion instead of during the day/ before I apply my makeup.
Lindsay M.
Southgate, KY
I️ just started using a moisturizer, I’ve never really needed one for my face before, I’ve always been pretty oily. But I️ absolutely love this product, it’s been a great first facial moisturizer
Karina C.
Valrico, FL
I'm going to star with "AMAIZING". I have a dry to combination type of skin. I normally don't have any blemishes on my skin , but i did star getting some like 3 weeks ago and what i was using wasn't working at all. I went to Ulta and found this amaizing cleanser and moisturizer and i found it really helfull and good from the first time. I noticed that the redness and inflamtion where disapiring. Three Days passed and my blemisshes where dryed and I didn't have any texture on my skin.

Ps. I will talk about this product on one of my videos soon so subscribe to my channel so you can have more details on this products and much more 👍 BEAUTYBYKARYY
Charmyn T.
Longview, TX
Since having my son almost 3 years ago, it has been so hard to find a cleanser that would help clear up the "dark mask" I had. My skin started darkening while pregnant with my son and tried so many different products to help lighten and even my skin complexion. A friend gave me my first set of this as a baby shower/mommy gift. That was three years ago and I love it! My skin tone, complexion has significantly improved. The moisturizer is not heavy on my combination skin and I love that. If you have issues with your complexion, no matter what race/ethnicity (I am of African, Irish, Native American descent) this stuff works!
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.