Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rhonda R.
Anne D.
I use this every single day - at night before bed, and in the morning when I wake up. It absorbs nicely, without any scent, and just leaves you feeling fresh and moisturized.
Laura U.
Oakville
I love this moisturizer, my skin always feels amazing afterwards and since I have dry skin, this product makes my skin feel perfect, no dry spots ever
Jessicah B.
This is a gentle cleanser perfect for sensitive skin. I love foam cleansers... would buy this again. It kept my skin perfectly clean and soft
Rebecca B.
This pack is great because I love both items. I have sensitive skin, and this always keeps my skin smooth. A little on the expensive side.
Prescila Y.
Ajax, ON
I have been using Aveeno for a while and i loving it. Its a good value for every day use. My skin feels so smooth without feeling greasy.
Kellie L.
scarborough, Ontario
Grab one of these every year. i like the foam cleanser. it takes me awhile to use the nite moisturizeras i have other i like better
Amanda W.
Amherst
I use this daily and it works but I need something that cleans deeper into my pores doesn't really do that but my skin is soft!!
Anni B.
cardiff
The smell is beautiful it makes you thr skin feel so soft it is worth the money the product doesn’t feel heavy on hit face either
yolanda c.
Aveeno products are great. Have no complains about how effective they are. Trusted brand with great price and awesome results.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.