Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariam E.
Milton
Good cleansers but kind of expensive. It is not the most effective for keeping the complexion clear but that could be because of other factors (ex. diet). The moisturizer is my favorite. It keeps my face moisturized without feeling oily or greasy.
Kathryn D.
St. John's, NL
I love these!! Sadly, I have stopped using the cleanser due to the presence of microbeads, but it was my holy grail for years. This moisturizer has been a favorite for over 5 years. Hydrating, sinks in well, and has such a lovely, fresh scent.
orlando g.
caracas
Esta es maravillosa lo he usado durante muchos años y solo la conoci por internet la recomiendo completamente. para todos y todas me encanta todavia la tengo y la compro cada mes ademas que el precio esta muy bien y se encuentra en lugares faciles
Jackie C.
newark, Delaware
Aveeno clear complextion is the best fave lotion!! I apply it after my shower everyday. When I put it on it has a tingling feeling and it really wakes my skin up. I love how soft and smooth my skin is after I use it! Best face lotion!
Abigail N.
I absolutely love this product!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I have really dry skin and it moisturized it nicee!! It causes pimples to get bigger if you used this product while having acne but that's the only down side! I enjoy this product but I only use it sometimes because I suffer from bad acne
Jessica S.
Both the cleanser and the moisturizer work really well! Aveeno is never oily which I love in a moisturizer. And then cleanser always makes me feel awake, perfect for an early morning start!
Iqra C.
Calgary
This is my go to moisturizer lotion it has soft affect on your face and it relaxes and refreshes your face I highly recommend this for everybody it's worth the money in my opinion.
Brooke M.
It is a pretty good product smelt good, felt good at first just don't like the thick texture it leaves throughout the day. Almost feels too oily but it is very moisturizing!
Mariel J.
Chicago
The cleanser provides a purifying feel without being to harsh on your skin. Perfect for sensitive skin. I've used this product for years and its treated me well. Buy at Cosco for the best deals!!
Waad S.
AMAZING product and is very gentle on my skin to use everyday I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I've even noticed that my skin as a more radiant glow and more even skin tone.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.