Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
LuAnne T.
Woodbine, NJ
This is stuff doesn't dry out your face it's very gentle. Smells amazing and isn't to rough
Claudia B.
Mckinney , Tx
Love it and it really works and it's good for sensitive skin, highly recommend this product
Lauren S.
Bethlehem, PA
I enjoy this brand. It cleans my face and leaves it moisturized without making it greasy.
Kristeena G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this little pack. So great! Love that it's travel sized! Great products over all!!
Keisha T.
Hagerstown, MD
Keeps face clear and reduces deal spots. Amazing product. This is my go to at all times
jestine c.
Great! It works perfect for me I've been using this for almost a year now and I love it
Brandy B.
Anaheim, CA
I use this product literally everyday. It leaned my face so fresh and clean and clear.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this!! It cleanses the skin and looks and works great! Definitely my favorite
Angie O.
Perfect to erase dark spots !!! And very inexpensive, i love it. Highly recommended.
Heidi William R.
North Richland Hills, TX
I liked it but I didn't notice a difference in my skin good or bad. Just the same.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.