Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #80 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vartine J.
Pawtucket, RI
I live this profDuct the best out of all of them and it makes your face clearer and softer.
Lauren S.
Bethlehem, PA
I enjoy this brand. It cleans my face and leaves it moisturized without making it greasy.
jestine c.
Great! It works perfect for me I've been using this for almost a year now and I love it
Brandy B.
Anaheim, CA
I use this product literally everyday. It leaned my face so fresh and clean and clear.
Keisha T.
Hagerstown, MD
Keeps face clear and reduces deal spots. Amazing product. This is my go to at all times
Kristeena G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this little pack. So great! Love that it's travel sized! Great products over all!!
Angie O.
Perfect to erase dark spots !!! And very inexpensive, i love it. Highly recommended.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this!! It cleanses the skin and looks and works great! Definitely my favorite
Heidi William R.
North Richland Hills, TX
I liked it but I didn't notice a difference in my skin good or bad. Just the same.
Kristina S.
This product was great for sensitive skin but wasn't enough to keep my acne clear.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.