Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
I use both of these products daily! Leave your skin feeling refreshed and smells nice. I have very sensitive skin and these products offer a calm relieving effect on my skin.
Emma W.
Oshkosh, WI
I use the moisturizer from this pack every morning. The cleanser tends to dry my skin out if I use it daily so I use it every once and a while when I feel my skin needs a change. It is a reasonable price in the pack from WalMart or Walgreens. The moisturizer is great because it has SPF in it and protects your skin nicely during the day. When I put it on, I can apply my makeup a few minutes after and it soaks into the skin super well. I have sensitive skin and these two products have a very subtle scent that doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Kim L.
Marietta, GA
I have used this duo for years since my cousin showed me this. I used to have awful acne and she had recommended this to me because it solved her acne problems, and it helped me too! My acne cleared up and this was great for my skin! I think products that have soy extracts work well for my Asian skin because any product that have soy do not cause breakouts for me and show improvements within 2 weeks of using them. The salicylic acid in this set is very gentle and does not cause any issues for me.
Tara L.
Laurens
I enjoy both of these. The moisturizer doesn't leave a thick feeling on top of the skin. I typically use this and then put on my primer and continue with the whole face. I especially love the rejuvenating feel of the face wash included in this duo. There's nothing better than a clean face after a long day and it's perfect!
Elizabeth G.
Cameron , OK
I absolutely love this set. I have used this combo for a few years now and I have bought both the cleanser and moisturizer separately but this is a money saver. The gentle foaming face wash makes my skin feel clean and very soft. The moisturizer is very soft and supple. I will definitely buy this again and I definitely recommend it.
Tricia S.
North Bellmore
I love the aveeno line. Wash is clean and refreshing. Gets most makeup off. Doesn't get my water proof mascara off. But most can't. I use the aveeno moisturizer that goes with it. I have noticed much improvement in my skin clearing. I would never go or without makeup. Now I find myself going out no makeup !!!
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I love all aveeno products but I love how inexpensive this is how well it works. You can find this at target or any cvs. Seriously is my favorite face moisturizer for such an affordable price. I have spend over $100 to get face wash and moisturizer and aveeno has definitely done the job if not better
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Another staple product in my daily beauty routine. I wash my face daily with this cleanser because it's gentle. Cleans my skin from makeup dirt and oil leaving it clean and smooth without damaging it
Heather M.
Huntsville, AL
This is my favorite combo I've ever used for my sensitive skin. It's a great value (the kit is only a few dollars more than buying each product individually). The cleaner foams and I use it daily when my eczema is bad. Use the moisturizer twice daily. Light smell, no oily residue
Janae G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this as a set at Ulta. The face moisturizer I use everyday, it is my go to moisturizer. It gives perfect hydration and doesn’t break me out. The face wash is gentle so I use it in the morning and use a more acne targeted face wash at night. These are 2 basics I love and price is good so I will always keep around.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.