Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #87 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
I love all aveeno products but I love how inexpensive this is how well it works. You can find this at target or any cvs. Seriously is my favorite face moisturizer for such an affordable price. I have spend over $100 to get face wash and moisturizer and aveeno has definitely done the job if not better
Heather M.
Huntsville, AL
This is my favorite combo I've ever used for my sensitive skin. It's a great value (the kit is only a few dollars more than buying each product individually). The cleaner foams and I use it daily when my eczema is bad. Use the moisturizer twice daily. Light smell, no oily residue
Amber V.
MANCHESTER, CT
Another staple product in my daily beauty routine. I wash my face daily with this cleanser because it's gentle. Cleans my skin from makeup dirt and oil leaving it clean and smooth without damaging it
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
This pack is amazing! The cleanser leaves my skin feeling very clean! I also really love this moisturizer! Use it everyday morning and night! Leaves my skin feeling and looking very very soft! I will definitly be buying both of these products again!
Janae G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this as a set at Ulta. The face moisturizer I use everyday, it is my go to moisturizer. It gives perfect hydration and doesn’t break me out. The face wash is gentle so I use it in the morning and use a more acne targeted face wash at night. These are 2 basics I love and price is good so I will always keep around.
Sophie F.
Purchase
Let’s just say they are the most loved products! Comes in an awesome package with 2 great products! Always meets my expectations because I am a repeat user and love Aveeno products. I have psoriasis and they are very gentle.
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
This product I usually use in the morning for moisturizing because my water has to much chlorine and it works so good! My face doesn’t feel dry or itchy! Good variety only need to apply a little bit for my whole face.
Ashlyn B.
tulsa, OK
I loooove this so much! It feels great on my skin. It's not sticky. It's not overwhelmingly moisturizing. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I switch between this and my cetaphil moisturizer and I like both equally.
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
These products are great for acne prone skin that is sensitive to some of the harsh toners and scrubs on the market. My skin is oily, and often gets red and irritated when I use some acne cleansers and scrubs but the Aveeno cleanser cleans my face and treats acne without overdrying. The moisturizer is the cherry on top, giving the cleanser that extra acne fighting boost while also hydrating and repairing any dry or red areas that may remain. They are a little pricey, but worth it if you feel like others have not worked. I also love the soy complex present; this helped my acne scars fade and made my over all complexion brighter after a couple weeks. Love these products and would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin, even if acne isn't a huge factor for you.
jordan ♡.
New York, New York
I personally prefer foam face washes over regular ones, so this aveeno product was perfect. The cleanser is nice and foamy and clears my acne pretty fast. The other cleanser is also good, but the smell is okay.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.