Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley T.
Fort Drum
I love this set! It doesn't always help with breakouts however my face always feels so clean and refreshed!
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
The cleanser is amazing on my skin. I will use this product as long as I can. The packaging is convenient.
Alexandria C.
Felt a little heavier than I would like, but other than that it was good. NOthing out of this world though.
Jesssica R.
Santa Maria, CA
Love how it clearing up my skin. I do this every day and night and I love the results I do have oily skin!
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this for my face since my face gets really really dry. but it does make it oily and shinny.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw
Aveeno always gets 5 out of 5 stars. It is always gentle on the skin, smells light, usually non scented.
I buy this as a pack every time I go to the store. Great product. Great smell & very soothing on your skin
Diane R.
Dallas, TX
Love this makes my skin so clean and soft id def recommend this to a friend looking to try something new
Rebecca T.
Very good cleanser and moisturizer. Is not harsh on the skin. Good price and coupons are often available.
Bailey H.
Not a fan, leaves my skin feeling greasy. Also triggered some acne due to access oil, will not buy again.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.