Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #89 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jesssica R.
Santa Maria, CA
Love how it clearing up my skin. I do this every day and night and I love the results I do have oily skin!
Daisey G.
Apo, Ae
Best combo pack for the price point. It has completely cleared up and brightened my face. I love the scent.
Ashley T.
Fort Drum
I love this set! It doesn't always help with breakouts however my face always feels so clean and refreshed!
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
The cleanser is amazing on my skin. I will use this product as long as I can. The packaging is convenient.
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
This is the best stuff ever. I recommend it for anyone and everyone out there who loves clean fresh skin.
Rebecca T.
Very good cleanser and moisturizer. Is not harsh on the skin. Good price and coupons are often available.
I buy this as a pack every time I go to the store. Great product. Great smell & very soothing on your skin
Bailey H.
Not a fan, leaves my skin feeling greasy. Also triggered some acne due to access oil, will not buy again.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw
Aveeno always gets 5 out of 5 stars. It is always gentle on the skin, smells light, usually non scented.
Johnna R.
Haven't tried the cleanser but the moisturizer ! The moisturizer works really great since I have dry akin
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.