Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristina B.
I love this product combo! it level my face feeling clean and fresh and the moisturizer makes my skin feel great!
Jasmine B.
Fort Riley, KS
I can't say enough about this that you NEED to buy this!!!! I love this stuff and can't live without it anymore.
Laguina W.
Bellwood, IL
This product leaves your face feeling clean. The moisturizer leaves your face feeling great without being greasy.
Angela L.
Huntington, IN
I purchase this on a regular and love it. Aveeno has great products. Very light pleasant scent and very effective
Jennah C.
Milledgeville, GA
Use every night before bed. Sodt on my face. Its not scratchy. The price was decent good product for the price
Sharon J.
Tucson, AZ
Works great I love it always can find it in any store highly recommended by other friends and super affordable
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
This is my go-to facial cleanser. This has actually worked for me and is very gental on my skin. Great product.
Kimberly T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the moisturizer from aveeno it leave your skin super soft and radiant! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
June R.
The best facial cleanser I've ever used, really clears up your face and it's a perfect use for a daily cleanser
Travis D.
Los Angeles, CA
Excellent quality. Very useful. I wish it came with more. But it was very smooth. Also good on sensitive skin!
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.