Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angelica R.
Tucson, AZ
Aveeno face cleaner always has my skin soft and clean. A lot of my friends I get to try this always end up liking it.
Tiffany H.
Los Banos, CA
This duo is absolutely wonderful. I love how my face feels after using and it keeps my skin clear and blemish free
Courtney L.
Windom, TX
This is great because it comes In a pack. You get both facial products. I love aveenos cleansers and moisturizers.
Janet N.
Zion, IL
Great combo if your looking for cleanser and moisturizer. Highly recommend this with the night radiant face cream.
Alix G.
Bayonne, NJ
When Aveeno said this product was a clearer. Moisturizer they were absol correct. It's one of my favorite products.
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
Love it I can't complain it's affordable and it feels so good when u use it . It definitely meet my expectations.
Carol L.
Bakersfield
I love this cleanser me and my daughter use Aveeno everyday since we have super sensitive skin these are perfect
I've been using Aveeno for years and I absolutely love it. It's the only cleanser and scrub I'll use on my face.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Love the moisture. Use it everyday. Gives you a pretty natural glow. Inexpensive product and it last a long time
Angela L.
Huntington, IN
I purchase this on a regular and love it. Aveeno has great products. Very light pleasant scent and very effective
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.