Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #81 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Newcomerstown, OH
Amazing product!!! This Aveeno literally gave me life and brought a glow back to my skin i hadn't had since pregnancy
Janet N.
Zion, IL
Great combo if your looking for cleanser and moisturizer. Highly recommend this with the night radiant face cream.
Tiffany H.
Los Banos, CA
This duo is absolutely wonderful. I love how my face feels after using and it keeps my skin clear and blemish free
Alix G.
Bayonne, NJ
When Aveeno said this product was a clearer. Moisturizer they were absol correct. It's one of my favorite products.
Courtney L.
Windom, TX
This is great because it comes In a pack. You get both facial products. I love aveenos cleansers and moisturizers.
I've been using Aveeno for years and I absolutely love it. It's the only cleanser and scrub I'll use on my face.
Gabriela G.
I haven't tried the cleanser yet but I love his moisturizer it's amazing it even better then some high end brands
Laguina W.
Bellwood, IL
This product leaves your face feeling clean. The moisturizer leaves your face feeling great without being greasy.
Angela L.
Huntington, IN
I purchase this on a regular and love it. Aveeno has great products. Very light pleasant scent and very effective
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Love the moisture. Use it everyday. Gives you a pretty natural glow. Inexpensive product and it last a long time
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.