Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #80 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yaitselin R.
Auburn
I use this everyday! Before I start my day and right when I’m about to end it! It’s a great moisturizer and definitely does its job! You won’t even need to reapply like some other moisturizers! Definitely a great product!
Becca B.
ITS the perfect facial application. Smooth and not oily -easy to use and store dispenser. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin and cannot handle dys or scents.
Saloni S.
Aveeno is a great moisturizer and keeps your skin very soft! Definitely relaxes you right before bed! It’s a great value and exceeded my expectations! Very gentle to use.
Emma W.
De Pere, WI
I use the moisturizer from this pack every morning. The cleanser tends to dry my skin out if I use it daily so I use it every once and a while when I feel my skin needs a change. It is a reasonable price in the pack from WalMart or Walgreens. The moisturizer is great because it has SPF in it and protects your skin nicely during the day. When I put it on, I can apply my makeup a few minutes after and it soaks into the skin super well. I have sensitive skin and these two products have a very subtle scent that doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Kim L.
Marietta, GA
I have used this duo for years since my cousin showed me this. I used to have awful acne and she had recommended this to me because it solved her acne problems, and it helped me too! My acne cleared up and this was great for my skin! I think products that have soy extracts work well for my Asian skin because any product that have soy do not cause breakouts for me and show improvements within 2 weeks of using them. The salicylic acid in this set is very gentle and does not cause any issues for me.
Tara L.
Laurens
I enjoy both of these. The moisturizer doesn't leave a thick feeling on top of the skin. I typically use this and then put on my primer and continue with the whole face. I especially love the rejuvenating feel of the face wash included in this duo. There's nothing better than a clean face after a long day and it's perfect!
Elizabeth G.
Cameron , OK
I absolutely love this set. I have used this combo for a few years now and I have bought both the cleanser and moisturizer separately but this is a money saver. The gentle foaming face wash makes my skin feel clean and very soft. The moisturizer is very soft and supple. I will definitely buy this again and I definitely recommend it.
Korilyn D.
North Concord
I have very sensitive skin that is a combination of dry and oily. I went through a stage of my face breaking out to every cleanser and every moisturizer I bought until I found this aveeno cleanser and moisturizer set. Not only do I not break out but it’s helped to clear my acne and make my face soft without being oily. I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Susana R.
I started using this peoduct during the winter because my face would become very dry and this definetly helped. I kept using it because my face would also get dry after washing it and this product really helped bring back moisture. It also helped even out my skin tone a bit and brighten my face up.

Tricia S.
North Bellmore
I love the aveeno line. Wash is clean and refreshing. Gets most makeup off. Doesn't get my water proof mascara off. But most can't. I use the aveeno moisturizer that goes with it. I have noticed much improvement in my skin clearing. I would never go or without makeup. Now I find myself going out no makeup !!!
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.