Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #87 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
I don't have anything bad to say Aveeno products. My dark spots has been slowly disappearing. Not as quick as I would like but they are.
Arianne P.
This is my absolute favorite brand for skin care products! They work, they are refreshing, they smell great and they are all natural!!!
cindy s.
Medford, MA
Omg!!! After you use the cleanser, it makes your skin so refresh and clean. I always use the lotion every morning after I wash my face.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
I don't feel like there was enough bang for my buck. My face was still all wonky and I didn't get that mega clean sesnation that I want
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I love aveeno you can never go wrong with avent products they work fantastic really nice and leaves your skin so soft and incredible..
Shruthi S.
Morrisville, NC
I love the Aveeno clear complexion cleanser and the Moisturizer. very gentle on the skin. does not leave my face very dry after a wash.
Tjasa K.
Ridge, NY
I like this product I have been using it for a long time now. It cleans your skin the smell isn't bad and after all is a good product.
Etya D.
Philadelphia , PA
I do like this product! It gives me a nice moisture to my skin! But as far with helping with my complexion I did not see any difference
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
I LOVE this moisturizer, keeps my skin soft moisturized and acne free! Its also very affordable, you can never go wrong with aveeno😊
Quinton F.
Littlerock, CA
I like to keep my skin clean and taken care of and this is what works best for me. Never leaves my skin dry and helps with breakouts.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.