Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #87 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
The moisturizer is okay

But I found the cleanser to not be as hydrating as I had hoped. It also felt like it wasn't cleaned my skin properly.
Jennifer C.
Tiltonsville, OH
Love this moisturizer
It makes my face feel great, don't leave a weird feeling on my face
It's gentle
It helps when my face is even sunburnt
Amy M.
Siloam Springs, AR
I use this everyday. No drying out my skin no foul odors. Leaves my face soft. I am prone to break outs and I do believe this helps me out.
Nicole B.
Hands down, my favorite moisturizer to use. Just about the only thing that keeps my face smooth and keeps the dry itchy skin away, all day.
Ana R.
Love them...best products ever.I been using them for the last 6 months or so and I see the change in my skin..I definitely recommend them..
cera y.
I love this cleanser it keeps your face soft but still controls breakouts. It is strong enough to take off any makeup but is very gentle
Rebecca G.
Downingtown, PA
Aveeno cleanser doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers do. And in combination with the moisturizer my skin feels and looks better!
Melissa R.
I don't have anything bad to say Aveeno products. My dark spots has been slowly disappearing. Not as quick as I would like but they are.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
Ive been using this on and off for years and never had an issue with it. It does exactly what its suppose too and its gentle on the skin.
Casey C.
Love the natural scent and the sunscreen that accompanies the moisturizer. It's light under my makeup and doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.