Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Tiltonsville, OH
Love this moisturizer
It makes my face feel great, don't leave a weird feeling on my face
It's gentle
It helps when my face is even sunburnt
Sara S.
Winona Lake, IN
I have mostly oily skin, with dry patches so I need a moisturizer that won't make my skin more oily. I have loved my experience with Aveeno.
Amy M.
Siloam Springs, AR
I use this everyday. No drying out my skin no foul odors. Leaves my face soft. I am prone to break outs and I do believe this helps me out.
Nicole B.
Hands down, my favorite moisturizer to use. Just about the only thing that keeps my face smooth and keeps the dry itchy skin away, all day.
Ana R.
Love them...best products ever.I been using them for the last 6 months or so and I see the change in my skin..I definitely recommend them..
Leslie S.
Garland, TX
I always use this after I wash my face it works really good and leaves my skin feeling extremely soft like a baby lol.I highly recommend
Melissa R.
I don't have anything bad to say Aveeno products. My dark spots has been slowly disappearing. Not as quick as I would like but they are.
Casey C.
Love the natural scent and the sunscreen that accompanies the moisturizer. It's light under my makeup and doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
Ive been using this on and off for years and never had an issue with it. It does exactly what its suppose too and its gentle on the skin.
Rebecca G.
Downingtown, PA
Aveeno cleanser doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers do. And in combination with the moisturizer my skin feels and looks better!
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.