Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #80 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
June R.
Richmond, CA
I love Aveeno, the clear complexion cleanser, has moisturizer , this cleans my face really good and it also moisturizes, and makes my skin soft.
Tiara L.
Aveeno products work the best on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all. I see myself buying these products again soon
Sarah W.
Bought both products separately because I wanted to try them(love both!) and didn't know they came in a pack! I'll be buying the pack next time!
Shannon H.
Hopewell, VA
I use the cleanser and moisturizer everyday, I wouldn't know what to do without it! I haven't tried other products because I know this one works.
Ely G.
coachella ca
Aveeno is definitely my favorite. I have very sensitive skin so this works perfect for me. Very Gentle on me. Yes nice packaging, very simple.
Jacki O.
Nashville, TN
Favorite face cleanser pack! Clean face, clear complexion, beautiful packaging. It’s been a great set for my skin. Can’t wait to keep using it.
Erin C.
Love this stuff! Will definitely repurchase in the future. Only complaint is I feel like it doesn't do much to clear up my skin like it claims.
Jennifer D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best pharmacy based products ever!!! Lasts forever, smells wonderful and is sooo gentle on your skin. No over-drying with this one!
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
I really like the cleanser, leaves skin feeling clean but not stripped. didn't like the moisturizer as much. leaves a bit of a greasy residue
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
The moisturizer is okay

But I found the cleanser to not be as hydrating as I had hoped. It also felt like it wasn't cleaned my skin properly.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.