Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
This package deal comes with cleanser and moisturizer from Aveeno! It's amazing and their products work great! Makes my face feel clean and refreshed!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Liked the face wash very much. Less satisfied with the moisturizer. Some time it seemed to help my breakouts and others times seemed to make it worse.
Jessica G.
Melrose Park
I heard a lot of good reviews on this moisture but maybe is because everyone has different skin types but it didn’t really do anything special for me.
Rawaa M.
I love this for every morning before I go to school, the cleanser seriously gets in deep and the moisturizer makes it so I don't get very dry after.
Alicia S.
Phoenix
I love to put this on when my skin feels dry but love it work Amazing it actually does keep ur face really moisturizing and smooth I recommend it 💯💯
Sandy H.
I love this moisturizer from Aveeno, even better when there is a cleanser with it as a pack. Great when skin is super dry and handy to take on trips
megan w.
Shelby, OH
After using this my skin felt and looked amazing. I never had one issue with this product. I still use it today with the moisturizer daily. Thanks!
Carmen S.
I am very loyal to the products I like but when a dermatologist told me to try this product for the first time I had to. I've used it ever since...
haley g.
Lawrenceburg
Aveeno has become my favorite for skin care. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has giving me my confidence back by helping control my acne
June R.
Richmond, CA
I love Aveeno, the clear complexion cleanser, has moisturizer , this cleans my face really good and it also moisturizes, and makes my skin soft.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.