Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brenda R.
Using the cleanser made my skin get very dry and did not help with break outs. I really like the moisturizer it smells good and it made my face feel soft.
Tally G.
Clinton
I use this a lot. It somewhat dries my skin out only because I'm used to Mary Kay. It's a little expensive but works best I think out of other facial cleansers.
Moniece M.
It really helps to prevent breakouts and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth afterwards and worth it because it really helps to keep skin nice and clear.
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle , PA
I got this last month and absolutely love it makes my skin feel so soft and clean .Definitely Recommend it to everyone it’s perfect for sensitive skin as well
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
LOVE this cleanser! it's very gentle and I love how it makes my face feels afterwards! and you do see results in a short time. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Kelly H.
Chattanooga, TN
Works well and gets my face really clean without drying out. I did feel like after a while my skin got used to it and it actually started causing breakouts.
Rebecca C.
Port Chester, NY
Im not a huge fan of the cleanser, it seemed to break me out, but the moisturizer i love, it feels pretty greeasy at first but its perfect for my dry skin
Erica G.
My go to face lotion! I absolutely love the light feeling on this lotion. My face does not feel greesy after using it, which makes it a winner in my book!
Emma O.
West Chester, PA
I love this moisturizer it works so well with dry skin. I love everything that it does to ur skin it Cleans, hydrates, and makes your skin extremely soft.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
This is very similar to the the positively radiant formula however this one dries out my skin from the salic acid. It does help clear out some break outs.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.