Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #87 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this combo of products. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but not dry. The moisturizer tops it off! My skin feels so soft after using these products together.
Karla P.
Tucson, AZ
I'm always looking for a new moisturizer but I always find myself coming back to these two. They just work so well together! They smell great as well! My face is left feeling clean!
My go to Moisturizer.. I have notice that since I've started using it I have to keep using it which is why I can't give it a complete FIVE STARS.. I just enjoy versatility
Bryan P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I shower a lot and with that I get dry skin especially on my face. This stuff right here doesn't let that happen. My fave and everything else feel refreshed and perfect !!
Rachel m.
Tallahassee, FL
I like how the moisturizer didn't leave my skin greasy. The cleanser is a foam, so I didn't feel like it exfoliated to reveal radiant skin. but overall its a nice system.
Kayla G.
Kamuela, HI
I have the moisturizer. It doesn't really have a sent which I think is pretty nice. Its okay. But I wouldn't purchase it again. I think there could be something better.
michelle z.
Los Angeles, CA
The cleanser is amazing. leaves face super soft and clean, removes the make up excess as well. lovely packaging and i like how it comes in a pack with the moisturizer
Gimmie D.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this combo pack, helps fight off breakouts and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use the face wash in the shower and follow up with the moisture after I dry off.
Adriana L.
R acne prone skin that is sensitive to some of the harsh toners and scrubs on the market. My skin is oily, and often gets red and irritated when I use some acne cleansers and scrubs but the Aveeno cleanser cleans my face and treats acne without overdrying. The moisturizer is the cherry on top, giving the cleanser that extra acne fighting boost while also hydrating and repairing any dry or red areas that may remain. They are a little pricey, but worth it if you feel like others have not worked. I also love the soy complex present; this helped my acne scars fade and made my over all complexion brighter after a couple weeks. Love these products and would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin, even if acne isn't a huge factor for you.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Sometimes its hard to find a cleanser and mosituizer that works for you. but Aveeno complexion cleanser and moisturizer works great and does what its supposed to do. I love the way my face looks and feels after using these two together. My face looks 5 times cleaner and feels Great. Not matter what products I try I always go back to Aveeno
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.