Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Merideth H.
Wheaton, IL
I've used this for a couple years! The moisturizer is great under make up and the wash is good to use in the shower! They smell good and make your skin look good too!!
Leticia B.
I love all #Aveeno products. This is my go to for the winter because it leaves my skin very hydrated and soft and keeps me from breakouts. This is amazing I love it!
Amanda D.
Hialeah, FL
It burns... So so much, I don't like it at all because I put it on one time and it started burning instantly, and I've never had bad reactions to other moisturizers
Kelli R.
This moisturizer is great! It is a little heavier than I like to wear during the day, but I put it on every night before bed. I wake up in the morning with soft skin without it feeling oily. It also helps with the very dry spots I have underneath my eyes.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL
I have used this product for over 10 years now and always go back to it whenever I try a new product. I have very sensitive skin and the Aveeno line has never let me down. It is never greasy or heavy. LOVE IT!!!
Sonya J.
This is a great buy for the products received. I have used this combination for over a year and my skin always looks great. I am always glowing and my pores and skin texture appear to be healthy and youthful.
Caitlin A.
Jonesborough, TN
Really impressed with how soft and moisturized this leaves me skin. I have an oily t-zone, and dry around the edges. This minimized by pores and black heads, and also cleared from acne around my hairline.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Great cleanser! And moisturizer! I have everything from aveeno! Amazing with sensitive skin! Helps keep your face clear! Minimizes pores and lightens any dark spots!
Tiffany C.
Rockville, MD
I love how this product leaves my skin feeling very clean and not dry. The daily moisturizer adds a silky smooth feeling to my face. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin.
Andres O.
San Jose, CA
this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good this is good
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.