Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #87 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mireya F.
If you get a hand on this you will not regret it. this moisturizer is bomb. (yes just used that word) it leaves your face feeling like there is no feeling. super clean and refreshed.
Viridiana M.
Pullman, WA
I enjoy these products a lot. I use them every day. I am looking for a more natural face wash that doesn't have chemicals in it. But for the time being I am enjoying these products
Amanda S.
Levittown, PA
This moisturizer is light weight and drys quickly. It is a good lotion to use under your make up espically because it has SPF. It is very gently and doesn't leave your skin oily.
Shea S.
Shawnee, KS
I have spent so much money on acne cleansers online and from specialty retailers. Who would have known the answer to my problems was in my local drugstore! It combats my acne without over drying my skin
Kacey F.
Sweet Home, Or
I absolutely love this cleanser and moisturizer! It Makes you face feel refreshed and prevents breakouts. The moisturizer feels wonderful and my face never feels dry or oily.
Annetta L.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is absolutely fabulous it my must have products.it's gentle to the skin, i did not break out ,it left my skin feeling fresh and clean,i would surely buy it again.
Eva A.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the foam in the face wash and the gentleness of both. I use the moisturizer everyday and can tell a big difference. Only thing is that when I wake up my face is oilier than if I don't use it.
Amanda S.
Aveeno is such an amazing product, especially because I have such dry skin and almost everything makes it break out more. It is so gentle and very revitalizing. You can get this product pretty much anywhere, I got mine at Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this!
Katie S.
Hey, if it's good enough for Jennifer Aniston, it's good enough for me. But seriously, I love Aveeno! It moisturizes my skin without making it feel oily. Love this stuff!
Kimberly R.
State College, PA
I love the daily moisturizer and use it each morning before I apply my make up. The cleanser however leaves a bit to be desired. It doesn't get all my daily makeup off.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.