Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Louanna E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It doesn't cause me to break out especially with me I have such sensitive skin. During weather changes my skin intends to feel dry but when I use these products as a duo it really works wonders on my skin
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
My absolute favorites! I have used these for 5 years after my esthetician recommended for my acne prone skin. They help me prevent breakouts and the moisturizer keeps my skin soft and oil free.
Jennifer G.
Red Oak, TX
Having a sensitive face really blows and by that I mean I break out really easy. I turned to this product because I heard real good things and I was definitely impressed. Keeps my fave clean and moisturized. My go to cleaner I've been using for over a year.
Wilma F.
Great combination for the complexion. Very gentle for all seasons. I compare it to olay products. I would like a package for travel sizes. Have bought it three times so far. Will buy again.
nat m.
I have sensitive skin and I love how the exfoliator is gentle enough so that it doesn't irritate my skin. I get these from Costco but I'm sure they're the regular size but overprice anyway.
Iris R.
El Paso, TX
I got this pack to start on my skin care routine. I'm liking it so far. The cleanser is not irritating on my skin (I have combination skin) I do feel it leaves my skin a little dry but as soon as I apply the moisturizer my face feels hydrated and soft.
ana b.
Fresno, CA
Love these both together the cleanser cleans all the dirt & oils that are stuck in my face while the moisturizer does exactly what it says, leaves my face feeling soft. really love them
Emily V.
Julian, WV
OBSESSED with aveeno brand moisturizers! Been using them for about 5 years now and every time I switch I always go running back to them! Never leave my skin feeling greasy and great for absorbing and leaving my skin feeling refreshed! Highly recommend!
margarette H.
Los Angeles, CA
ONE OF MY FAVES TO USE ON MY FACE. LIGHTWEIGHT AND NOT HARSH ON THE FACE WITH THE SOFT FEELING IT LEAVES AFTER USE. YET, STRONG IN THE SENSE THAT IT LEAVES YOUR FACE SUPER SOFT AND CLEAN. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED.... CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS PRODUCT.
Brooke S.
Applegate, MI
Use this moisturizer all the time and use it on my clients (I'm a makeup artist). In my experience, it's great for all skin types, smells really good and feels luxurious on the face :)
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.