Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Shanie W.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack uploaded by Bri B.

BY AVEENO #21 in Skincare Sets

Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack - Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack contains two favorites from the Aveeno collection of products uniquely formulated to help prevent breakouts, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and smooth and even out skin tone. - Clear Complexion Cleanser & Moisturizer Favorites Pack

• How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
I apply this product on my face in the morning and at night, it’s the best ever, it help with break out and blemishes, and my face is smooth and soft, it’s very gentle on my skin and it last for along time, it is affordable and I would recommend it to others.
Rosie C.
This works best for those of u that font have alot of acne or skin problems my first time using no help but that’s because i have alot of acne I bought it at my local drug store works good but for people that don’t have to much ance or scaring
Savanna L.
Nashville
I have been using this for about a month. It feels great on my face. Leaves it super clean. It’s a good and affordable. Deff has met me expectations and it has been effective so far. I will continue to use this. It’s all natural and very helpful.
Ella F.
Ann Arbor, MI
l have used this product for years and it has always been consistent. l keeps my skin healthy and bright and never dries it out. the lotion has a great smell and the wash is easy to use and cheap! great
Rachel H.
Ellijay, GA
I've been using this product for over a year now. It never leaves my face dry or oily. And I noticed a big difference in how soft my face has become because of using it. I usually use the cleaner at night in the shower then use the moisturizer after while I brush my teeth. The cleanser hasn't burned my face any.  Just be sure to keep it away from your eyes.
Becca B.
ITS the perfect facial application. Smooth and not oily -easy to use and store dispenser. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin and cannot handle dys or scents.
Madison B.
I have such sensitive skin, from acne to being super dry..this wash doesn’t dry me out and clears up my acne. The lotion has also helped with evening my skin tones! LOVE it
Korilyn D.
North Concord
I have very sensitive skin that is a combination of dry and oily. I went through a stage of my face breaking out to every cleanser and every moisturizer I bought until I found this aveeno cleanser and moisturizer set. Not only do I not break out but it’s helped to clear my acne and make my face soft without being oily. I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Susana R.
I started using this peoduct during the winter because my face would become very dry and this definetly helped. I kept using it because my face would also get dry after washing it and this product really helped bring back moisture. It also helped even out my skin tone a bit and brighten my face up.

Saloni S.
Aveeno is a great moisturizer and keeps your skin very soft! Definitely relaxes you right before bed! It’s a great value and exceeded my expectations! Very gentle to use.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
How is this with keeping your face from being greasy? I have very dry skin and clean and clear makes me break out but I'm looking for something to help with complexion and drying.