BY AVEENO #19 in BB Cream

Aveeno Active Naturals Clear BB Cream can be your one step beauty product application for improved skin tone and texture. You can reveal the natural beauty behind breakout-prone skin with Aveeno Active Naturals Cream, Fair to Light. An important ingredient in Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream, 2.5 fl oz, is Total Soy Complex, created by scientists who formulated a unique way to process soybeans while retaining their naturally active benefits. Some of the benefits you can see when using this Aveeno Active Naturals Clear BB Cream and its Total Soy Complex are a more even and bright skin tone. This Aveeno Active Naturals Cream can also work to help fade the look of marks and imperfections left by past breakouts. Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream is a unique and skin-nourishing formula that can brighten your complexion while providing coverage at the same time.

Ingredients

Active: Homosalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 2%... Purpose; Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Neoheptanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycie Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Glycerides, Silica, Peg-100 Stearate, Gktceryl Searate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Corpolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Bisabolol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, P-Anisic Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Urea, Sodium Pca, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorate 60, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Triacetin, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Micra, Iron Oxides.

• Would this work for oily/ acne prone skin? I'm looking a drug sto...2 Answers
    • I have oil skin this BBC works in NY type of skin??1 Answers
    • I've seen this at the drugstore! It seems super affordable and I ...2 Answers
    Buy on Amazon
    • "i used aveeno positively radiant bb cream for 2-3 years and loved this stuff! i used it as a light coverage foundation. it was so light; never caused me to get blemishes. not to mention, it made my powder go on smoother than any other foundation products i've tried. my only only con is that it has sparkle minerals or something that i didn't like. the reason i switched to a different brand. i have this weird thing where i don't like any make up that's sparkle or simmery. if you don't mind, i highly recommend this for oil/normal skin complexions.  " in 153 reviews
    • "Finally, a moisturizing, light makeup for truly sensitive skin. Just the right amount of coverage (no mask here) with a great layer of moisture that keeps skin glowing. And no breakouts--the first cream I've tried with that result. I am a huge fan of this BB cream!" in 73 reviews
    • "i found this to make my already oily face feel oilier. it sits on the skin for awhile before soaking in but by that time my face feels like a big old oil slick. would recommend to those with normal to dry skin." in 57 reviews
    Anna L.
    Suwanee, GA
    Review for: Medium more...
    As a former subscription box addict...meaning I pretty much got every box there was to get...I did get spoiled by getting to use very high end and completely organic and cruelty free products... that said Aveeno is an absolutely solid brand. Their medium cc cream is suitable for my olive winter skin when I don't have a tan...otherwise it would be too light. The cream is light but truly moisturizing and healthy for your skin. The coverage is quite light...if your trying to substitute this in place of a foundation please know that this product will simply blend in with skin but won't cover imperfections. I have however used it in place of a primer before and been very happy with that. I like the fact that the product closest to my skin is natural, healthy and beneficial to my skin.
    Danisha B.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Fair To Light more...
    I like how how this give you a radiant look. It’s light coverage and I like that it has SPF but one thing is that the light was too light for me and the medium was too dark. It was also hard to blend on my skin. When I applied it felt like it was building little chucks of the product.
    Srin Y.
    After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
    Chelsey D.
    Review for: Fair To Light more...
    This product is lightweight though it does not add much coverage. And the fair is not really fair it’s more of a light color smell and texture were OK. I would use this if I was in a pinch. Probably would not purchase this again. Due to it not being my correct shade.
    Sonia G.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Review for: Medium more...
    I liked the formula, it dried nicely and seemed to provide an even application. The con for me was the ashy, white cast due to the SPF would be my guess. I would possibly try it again in the darker shade to see if it still had the ashy cast.
    Diana P.
    Tucson, AZ
    Review for: Fair To Light more...
    This was my first BB cream that I used! It was great at first especially for the winter time, but as summer time came around it was too thick and sticky. It provides nice coverage and is buildable. It can feel grainy at times.
    Ericka B.
    Romeoville , IL
    Review for: Medium more...
    Esta crema de cara me encanta no es grasosa y la deja súper tersa e hidratada me encanta aparte de que te ayuda muchísimo con sus ingredientes q ayudan a cuidar tu piel.
    Maggie H.
    Aberdeen
    Best BB cream I have ever bought! I love it and wear it every single day. I put it on even if I'm not doing a full face of make up. A friend told me about it. Best purchase ever!! I would recommend to anyone wanting a light cover up.
    Cassandra L.
    Columbus
    My only complaint about this product is that it's not always easy to find. I seriously love it. You get a TON of product in the packaging. It looks good when applied and covers well...even when my skin is not in great condition.
    Melanie M.
    Santa Ana, CA
    Review for: Fair To Light more...
    I love most aveeno products but this didn't work well for me. It left a slightly oily feel to my skin and burned my eyes. It sort of evened out my skin but not very well. I can't really say I enjoyed anything about this cream aside from it's scent which I enjoyed. I cannot recommend this to anyone. There are a lot of other drugstore bb and cc creams that work better.
    Julia H.
    Cambridge
    How is this product on skin that breaks out a lot?
    Emily R.
    Does it work like a concealer?
    Michelle M.
    How does this product compare to similar products? I have combination skin, mostly oily, and I hate things that make it worse!
    I would love to try this product will it work well for combo skin ?
    Julia H.
    Cambridge
    How would this be on oily skin? Should I use a setting powder with this to prevent getting oily skin throughout the day?