BY AVEENO #22 in BB Cream

Evens &Amp; Conceals For A More Flawless Complexion Fair To Light With Sunscreen &Ndash; Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Oil-Free 1-866-428-3366 Made In Usa see more...

• Would this work for oily/ acne prone skin? I'm looking a drug sto...2 Answers
  • I have oil skin this BBC works in NY type of skin??1 Answers
  • I've seen this at the drugstore! It seems super affordable and I ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin W.
Review for: Fair To Light
This was terrible! I bought it at the store & it was already expired! I tried it because I loved the garnier one & wanted to try this one so bad because I thought I loved aveeno! This sucked. Smelled & didn't cover anything! Even my garnier one works fine when old & expired. I understand yes it was expired but the cream coverage should still work. Figure it only has an expiration date is mostly because of the spf that's already in it. Well the cream was gross & did nothing. It also sparkles! Who wants to have glitter all over their face? Not me. So disappointed.
Nicole H.
Knox, PA
Great product. Very buildable and easy to match to what you need skin tone wise. I love the price point and the quality matches it pretty well. Beyond suited my expectations. Will definitely purchase again in the future.
Zaray R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt this was moisturizing. I love how easy it is to apply and the coverage it has. I like to use this alone when I’m in a hurry or sometimes out some concealer or foundation over it
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really would recommend it this to anyone and everyone it’s great I really love it it really works it’s great and I really think everyone who try it would love it to I would buy it again and again lol
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Fair To Light
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again. It does leave me with a clear complexion I love this B.B. cream.
Sandra C.
MADISONVILLE
Review for: Fair To Light
Fair to light BULL S***! This one is 4 shade to dark for me. And it flakes off as it were scales on a snake so then it just looks patchy and that is only after 1 hour. This just will not work for me I have combination oily to normal skin. And no I will not purchase this again.
Alexandria K.
Detroitt
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Aveeno everything i just love the smell , not pricey at all . Makes my skin feel amazingly soft and I️ will always continue to use this product ! and i believe you guys should too .
Sydney V.
Review for: Fair To Light
This stuff is so amazing. It evens out my skin tone and covers my acne scars and it looks so natural on me, like I have not applied anything! I have recommended this to friends and they have liked it as well. I just wish there were more shade options.
Sydney L.
Oakwood , VA
Review for: Medium
This bb cream is amazing!! It has a nice, fresh scent and blends super well! It has SPF which makes it great for every day wear but I also use it for days spent on the beach! I would recommend this product for sure!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Julia H.
Cambridge
How is this product on skin that breaks out a lot?
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does it work like a concealer?
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product compare to similar products? I have combination skin, mostly oily, and I hate things that make it worse!
Julia H.
Cambridge
How would this be on oily skin? Should I use a setting powder with this to prevent getting oily skin throughout the day?
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does this even your skin out? I use aveeno moisturizer every day and I love it. I'd like something with a little tint to even everything up.