BY AVEENO #38 in BB Cream

Evens &Amp; Conceals For A More Flawless Complexion Fair To Light With Sunscreen &Ndash; Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Oil-Free 1-866-428-3366 Made In Usa see more...

• Would this work for oily/ acne prone skin? I'm looking a drug sto...2 Answers
  • I have oil skin this BBC works in NY type of skin??1 Answers
  • I've seen this at the drugstore! It seems super affordable and I ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Medium
I love all of Aveeno's products. I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno is the only brand whose products - from shaving cream to moisturizer - have never caused my skin any irritation. Ever.

This moisturizer is a little bit pricey compared to other drug store brands but it's the best thing I've ever bought for my face, hands down. About four days ago my face was extremely red and splotchy and I had a lot of pimples on my cheeks and around my mouth. But within a few days of using this my face immediately began to clear up, and now the splotchy redness is nearly gone. The other small dots of "problem areas" that I still have I use a different drug store topical acne cream, but the irritating feeling and the bumpiness have disappeared. My skin looks good again.

Silmary A.
Silmary A.
The choice of body cream is totally personal, but it is necessary to take into account the type of skin or skin problem that is intended to solve or control. The daily application of a cream should become an inescapable habit, to restore the protective film of the dermis that inevitably deteriorates during the daily bath.
They tone, smooth and strengthen the surface of the skin in order to prevent their elastic fibers from suffering damage.
They help to regenerate tissues that have lost their firmness.
The best time to apply these products is after bathing, because moisture promotes penetration of the active ingredients
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is awesome! I love BB creams during the summer, but the other ones I had tried weren't doing much for me. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and this was really smooth and calming and had a surprisingly great coverage. The SPF is really great as well, and kept my skin protected all day.

My only issue with this is a bit of a weird one. Whenever salt water (tears, the ocean, etc.) comes in contact with this it bubbles up and literally fizzes off. That shouldn't be a problem for most people but I did think it was pretty strange.
Kenz M.
Kenz M.
Boynton Beach, FL
When applying the Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream, it makes my feel greasy and is difficult to blend. The product has a strong smell, which I don't particularly like, and is too orange. I used the light/medium shade and it looked like I applied Cheeto dust in my skin. It doesn't last very long, even with primer and setting powder, and it lasted about an hour. And the shade range for this product is very limited; if you are very pale or have dark skin, this product would leave you disappointed color-wise.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love my BB products. Although this is not my fav of the products it still deserves a mention. Negative is, the product is a little too heavy to be worn daily, which I really wanted to do. I use it primarily as a going out in the evening makeup alternative, if you are not careful it can come out looking heavy on your skin. Plus is, if applied very lightly the coverage is good. The heaviness of this product is towards the moisturizing side so I do love how it makes my face and neck very soft.
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
I've been using this product for 2-3 years now (2 bottles). I have a normal and light/fair skin and I don't have any problem with it. It doesn't really give much coverage, or at least as much as I would like it to be. It will not hide pimples or scars. Also, it also have a bit of glitter to it. I got asked if I'm wearing makeup from my friends because they know I don't wear makeup (I still don't consider this as a makeup, others might disagree).
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium
I usually love Aveeno products. This is just one of their products that I was surprised that I didn't enjoy. The fact is I have oily/Combo skin. This product is very greasy. So it was hard to work with it on my skin. The price is pretty high even with drugstore. If I'm going to put more than $15 into a product I want it to work like when I walk into Sephora. I haven't ever had a problem with Aveeno. I usually in enjoy using Aveeno.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Medium
I bought this product when it first came out on the market, and I loved it. I was looking for a cream that I could wear over the summer that would provide some coverage, but not weigh down my face like foundation. I loved it, and have used it for a while. The color is nice, and blends in well with my complexion. I would say that after setting this with a powder I have nice coverage, unless I sweat a lot then it would come off.
Lena M.
Lena M.
Vancouver, WA
I have discovered this BB cream a few years back when i was looking for something that would give me some natural looking coverage and moisturize my skin as well. This BB cream does that and more. It has SPF and i haven't had a sunburn despite being in the sun for long periods of time. It also gives a very natural look while providing coverage. I have my sister hooked on it too now. Highly recommended it.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium
For a BB cream I would say it is subpar. There are not very many colors available to match with your face, this is my first time using this product and it will defiantly be my last. I have to mix this BB cream With another BB cream to get the perfect shade. The cream doesn't go on smoothly compared to others I've used before, and everything seems to have a sparkle tint. I would not recommend using it.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cambridge
How is this product on skin that breaks out a lot?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does it work like a concealer?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product compare to similar products? I have combination skin, mostly oily, and I hate things that make it worse!
I would love to try this product will it work well for combo skin ?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Lokeren
Is this good for dry skin like the other aveeno products?