Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#18 in BB Cream
Evens &Amp; Conceals For A More Flawless Complexion Fair To Light With Sunscreen &Ndash; Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Oil-Free 1-866-428-3366 Made In Usa
Photos (16)
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Smyrna, GA
June 8, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I love all of Aveeno's products. I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno is the only brand whose products - from shaving cream to moisturizer - have never caused my skin any irritation. Ever.

This moisturizer is a little bit pricey compared to other drug store brands but it's the best thing I've ever bought for my face, hands down. About four days ago my face was extremely red and splotchy and I had a lot of pimples on my cheeks and around my mouth. But within a few days of using this my face immediately began to clear up, and now the splotchy redness is nearly gone. The other small dots of "problem areas" that I still have I use a different drug store topical acne cream, but the irritating feeling and the bumpiness have disappeared. My skin looks good again.

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of my fave drugstore makeup/skincare products. Very moisturizing, but with sheer coverage. This is not meant to cover anything, just even out your complexion. It is glowy without looking oily, you look like you are wearing nothing at all but you drink a lot of water and eat a crazy amount of greens. Does not transfer, does not oxidize, has a pretty long wear time. I like to put this on for a pool or beach day. My boyfriend always compliments my skin when I wear it. Also, if you have sensitive skin like me, it will NOT break you out like most SPF moisturizer/bb creams do. It is one of the only drugstore face products I have not had a terrible reaction to. Holy grail status for me.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a full size of this in the mail (I don't remember where it was from). It came in the lightest shade, fair to light. This was my first time using a foundation and at first I loved it. After a while I started disliking little things about it and ended up hating the product. I did like that it has SPF in it. I didn't like the shimmer, that was the first turn off. Then I noticed that it wouldn't stay on all day and it made my face look greasy, which was easily fixed with a setting powder. Lastly, this shade was too dark and orange for my complexion. I did find ways to finish this product, but it took me about 2 years to finish. I'm so glad to finally be done with this!
Silmary A.
Silmary A.
The choice of body cream is totally personal, but it is necessary to take into account the type of skin or skin problem that is intended to solve or control. The daily application of a cream should become an inescapable habit, to restore the protective film of the dermis that inevitably deteriorates during the daily bath.
They tone, smooth and strengthen the surface of the skin in order to prevent their elastic fibers from suffering damage.
They help to regenerate tissues that have lost their firmness.
The best time to apply these products is after bathing, because moisture promotes penetration of the active ingredients
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Chandler, AZ
I am a loyal Aveeno customer. I have been using the Clear Complexion moisturizer for over 5 years. I use it everyday. It is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out and doesn't get oily throughout the day. Being a fan of BB cream I was very excited to see that they had added this to their line. I was disappointed that it did not work out well for me. This product left a white cast on my face. The color range for this is very limited, so it probably was not the correct shade. I feel like this product would be better for someone who does not want to much coverage and skin tone falls within the shade ranges.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is awesome! I love BB creams during the summer, but the other ones I had tried weren't doing much for me. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and this was really smooth and calming and had a surprisingly great coverage. The SPF is really great as well, and kept my skin protected all day.

My only issue with this is a bit of a weird one. Whenever salt water (tears, the ocean, etc.) comes in contact with this it bubbles up and literally fizzes off. That shouldn't be a problem for most people but I did think it was pretty strange.
Kenz M.
Kenz M.
Boynton Beach, FL
When applying the Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream, it makes my feel greasy and is difficult to blend. The product has a strong smell, which I don't particularly like, and is too orange. I used the light/medium shade and it looked like I applied Cheeto dust in my skin. It doesn't last very long, even with primer and setting powder, and it lasted about an hour. And the shade range for this product is very limited; if you are very pale or have dark skin, this product would leave you disappointed color-wise.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love my BB products. Although this is not my fav of the products it still deserves a mention. Negative is, the product is a little too heavy to be worn daily, which I really wanted to do. I use it primarily as a going out in the evening makeup alternative, if you are not careful it can come out looking heavy on your skin. Plus is, if applied very lightly the coverage is good. The heaviness of this product is towards the moisturizing side so I do love how it makes my face and neck very soft.
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Englishtown, NJ
This is my favorite drugstore BB cream! I have tried quite a few and a lot of them I find to go on streaky, whereas I don't with the aveeno. This is great for days where you don't feel like putting on a full face of make-up or foundation and just want some quick light coverage. It also comes in two different skin shades which is good, because I am very fair and some BB creams look too dark on me. I have gotten both my sister and my mom into this BB cream as well! It's a really good product.
Holly E.
Holly E.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love this for the coverage, but during the summer it feels a little bit greasier than I would like. I also feel like when I combine it with foundation/concealer, it makes my skin much oiler during the day and I go through twice as many oil-absorbing sheets. This also means that the product feels like it's sliding around a little bit on my face and the coverage isn't as good as during dryer/colder months, so I ended up going with a different product for warmer temperatures (Body Shop).
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cambridge
How is this product on skin that breaks out a lot?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does it work like a concealer?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
How does this product compare to similar products? I have combination skin, mostly oily, and I hate things that make it worse!
I would love to try this product will it work well for combo skin ?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Lokeren
Is this good for dry skin like the other aveeno products?