Aveeno® Calming Naturals A Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Christina F.Aveeno® Calming Naturals A Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Marilyn S.

BY AVEENO

Combines the Best of Nature and Science Aveeno® Calming Naturals A Holiday Gift Set Includes: Positively Nourishing™ Calming Body Wash Is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower.  This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits.  Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel calm and relaxed. Positively Nourishi.

• I am a Nivea Girl but thinking about switching things up....1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Junika J.
I received this as a gift and it is so amazing. I just love the smell and how it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and revitalized. The wash is relaxing as well. Perfect for a nice bubble bath
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
By far best gift I could have gotten apart from smell the quality is awesome. I even use it on my little one and calms her down. Enter than other lavender products
Tamara B.
I absolutely cannot say enough about this amazing set! received it for Christmas and LOVE the scent. The moisture lasted all day and the smell is truly relaxing! I am going to be using this forever!
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how the feels! And funny enough so does my husband. We get the fun weather that makes your skin dry and itchy in the 'winter' we get in northern Florida. This stuff goes on easy and doesn't leave your skin feeling nasty and sticky. And it has a wonderful smell even my 'manly man ' doesn't mind sporting.

I bought this when pregnant with my first born. I still got stretch marks, but that's generic and at no fault of this stuff. It did however really cut down on the itching i was feeling.
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
Recieved this as a Christmas gift and I've had negative results with aveeno before but gave it a shot since it was there. Pretty good body wash, a little too watery for my liking but it soaped up well, had to use a little more than usual. The smell for the wash and lotion were great, lotion didn't get too sticky and would leave my legs and arms feeling nice. Would probably purchase it again if I saw it in store b
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream is perfect for my skin. I have psoriasis and when the flares are acting up, I use the Aveeno Cream, right after the shower, and I apply it to my skin. It provides immediate relief to my flares, when it comes to the itch and even the redness of the skin. The next morning I can see how the flares are not as red as they were before I applied the Aveeno, and best of all, the itch stops for a while.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
I always love the time of year when these aveeno gift sets appear in the stores!! I always buy myself one!! They are a really good value for the price!! I usually grab mine from Walgreens and they are $10!! They come with a body wash, lotion, and a couple extras as well as coupons for future purchases!!! I highly recommend buying one for yourself as well as others!!!
Angie S.
Really good stuff! The body wash is very moisturizing and the lotion feels very nice and smells very good! I used both the body wash and lotion everyday. A little goes a very long way and will last you about 4 months!. When the holidays come back agian, and if this gift set is still around; I definitely will be repurchasing a couple of these giftsets!
Amanda T.
I first used this product 18 months ago when my daughter was born. I put a small bottle in my hospital bag because. I chose this product because of the calming elements. I've been using it nightly ever since. The smell is wonderful but subtle enough that it won't bother you, my husband loves it. My skin stays moisturized all night and say!
Alisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
I started using Aveeno lotions by accident. I purchased a box set as a gift and forget to put it in the bag with the other gift items. So I kept it for myself and I haven't used any other lotion since. It doesn't leave a greasy feel Ike many other lotions do and it has a nice clean scent that doesn't overpower your senses. But I especially love it makes me skin feel so soft without the greasy feel!
Trisha P.
I am a Nivea Girl but thinking about switching things up. My question is this product a thick cream or thin because I prefer a thin cream. Thanks