BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
AVEENO CALM + RESTORE Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

by Aveeno

Nourish your sensitive, irritated, dry skin with Aveeno Calm + Restore Oat Gel Facial Moisturizer. Tested to be gentle on sensitive skin, this lightweight gel cream from a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand instantly soothes irritated, dry skin, replenishes its moisture barrier while strengthening skin's moisture barrier for long-term resilience. The hydrating gel cream continues to moisturize for 24 hours so even sensitive skin feels comfortable all day. Prebiotic oat helps soothe dryness and nourishes skin's natural moisture barrier while feverfew calms. The hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic formula is free of fragrances, parabens, alcohol, dyes and phthalates and is non-greasy. Twice daily, massage the gel moisturizer directly onto face using an upward and outward motion.

Does this product reduce redness and is it safe for acne prone and sensitive skin?
Has this been discontinued?
Is [product:aveeno-calm-restore-oat-gel-moisturizer-for-sensitive-skin] available in Canada yet?
Start your review of AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin!
Tasha M.
Burleson, TX
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Tasha M.
I had a serious dry skin issue on my face that was killing my self esteem. I got this as a gift and let me stay one thing: this is the best stuff! my face was better within the week! I give this an absolute thumbs up.
Lisa L.
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Target
I just got this last night and couldn't wait to use it. It is thicker than expected for a gel moisturizer but not greasy feeling. My face feels soft and moisturized. Even though it is fragrance free there is a light pleasant oat scent. I really like this and may get a couple more jars.
Taylor A.
Ewing, NJ
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Taylor A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin has seriously never looked & felt so clear, soft & hydrated! I love how this product is lightweight, yet still leaves my skin feeling quenched. I absolutely love this product!!
Madison B.
Kamloops
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Madison B.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
this has to be my favourite gel moisturizer! i’ve been using this for a few weeks now & my skin has been loving it. it’s thick for a gel moisturizer but still super lightweight so its great for dry or oily skin. i have dry/sensitive skin & this soothes any redness/irritation that happens on my face while also leaving my skin feel like silk. i also love how my spf applies after i use this in the morning. definitely going to be repurchasing this one!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this a lot, I only gave 4 stars because I feel the price is a bit much for what I would consider such a small amount of product, especially for the full size. If it was in my budget i'd use it as my everyday moisturizer. Caused me no irritation and provided sufficient moisture. I enjoy the light oatey smell very much!
Marie B.
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Marie B.
I don't know who keeps selling this out online, so I'm really grateful my local pharmacy keeps it on the shelf. Soothes redness and irritation, hydrates, and makes my skin feel so soft. I have incredibly dry skin so I pair this with a serum and an occlusive moisturizer over top. I think this would be a good standalone product for oily sensitive skin. I'm on my 8th jar of this and I'll keep getting it. If you have sensitive skin look into it.
Courtney L.
Bannister, MI
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this face cream. It's moisturizing, yet doesn't leave my skin oily. It's lightweight, and perfect for my summer routine. A little bit goes a long way. After applying it my skin feels super soft. Highly recommend giving it a try.
Ainsley F.
Kiefer, OK
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Ainsley F.
Okay so I’ve already raved about this on my Instagram but OMG, I have already completely ran out of this product and repurchased. The time I had to go without it was painful lol. Nothing compares to the way my skin feels after applying this moisturizer, it’s soothing and heals the dry patches on my face with ease! Needless to say, I love this moisturizer and apparently cannot go without it! Do your dry face a favor and go buy this RIGHT NOW!!🧖🏼‍♀️✨👌🏻[product:aveeno-calm-restore-oat-gel-moisturizer-for-sensitive-skin] P.S photo cred to my skincare Instagram @ainsleysSKINSTA
Jessics F.
Boston, MA
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Jessics F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the idea of this product, however it pills almost immediately and does not provide moisture. It doesn’t irritate my skin which is great but it also didn’t provide any restoring properties. Overall a miss for me
jamila C.
AVEENO® CALM + RESTORE™ Oat Gel Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin uploaded by jamila C.
Love this product.Very smooth skin and nice right after. i’m glad that I bought it when I had the chance.