Aveeno® Calamine & Pramoxine Hci Anti, Itch Cream

Calamine & Pramoxine HCL Anti-Itch Cream External Analgesic/Skin Protectant With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Steroid Free Dermatologist Recommended Fast Acting, Soothing Itch Relief of: Poison ivy Oak Sumac Insect bites Allergic itches Chicken pox rash The Aveeno® brand has been Dermatologist Recommended for over 50 years. Questions:   ;

Terri C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for my son when he had a small heat rash. My son has sensitive skin so Aveeno is my go to brand for him. It's fragrance free and helped clear that rash on my son within a couple of days.
Alison K.
I used to have terrible bumbs on the back of my upper arm and ever since I started using this Aveeno anti itch cream , My bumps have completely vanished and my skin is so much smoother than I have ever seen tin
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I love this product for mosquito bites. It's so soothing and works instantly. It doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin!
Lexie M.
Anti itch? Absolutely. Loved it and love aveeno. Beyond awesome! Alot like their other creams except anti itch!
Danalee P.
Titusville, FL
Works great at cooling and calming irritated spots rashes and bites on your skin.
Ashley F.
I often get itchy spells and this is the only thing that calms my skin down.